Vanguard's "Storm" ability

kricinapster

This may sound silly to some players but when you use the Storm ability on an enemy that is on a platform above you, you're "literally walking through air". So maybe the "storm" ability should show a jetpack like the clones have in "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" series so that it would look better.

...powertechs jet pack to the target.

...knights leap toward the target using the force.

...warriors furiously charge at the target using the force.

...vanguards... Run?

Yeah, it bothered me too. Still fun to use though. And if not jetpack, perhaps rocket boots or something. Because I have a feeling that some day they'll add a jetpack as a full mount, rendering the trooper jetpack idea strange.

...powertechs jet pack to the target.

...knights leap toward the target using the force.

...warriors furiously charge at the target using the force.

...vanguards... Run?

Yeah, it bothered me too. Still fun to use though. And if not jetpack, perhaps rocket boots or something. Because I have a feeling that some day they'll add a jetpack as a full mount, rendering the trooper jetpack idea strange.

Thank you for your opinion but I don't see how jet packs will be used as full mounts and the rocket boots idea sure sounds good, but I don't see how they will work. Maybe even change it so that they jump with some sort of rocket boost will be better.

• 2 years later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.