The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bind to legacy token for your favourite armor

PsyRi

Face it, we all have armor we love, is rare and worked hard for (in my case revan mask, supreme inq robe)

But somerimes we switch our primary toon, and i want that very rare and special armor to transfer to another toon.

Please give us a way to bind that one special item to legacy. (Or perhaps as a subcriber appreciation)

Face it, we all have armor we love, is rare and worked hard for (in my case revan mask, supreme inq robe)

But somerimes we switch our primary toon, and i want that very rare and special armor to transfer to another toon.

Please give us a way to bind that one special item to legacy. (Or perhaps as a subcriber appreciation)

i think thats what they meant by the whole collections thing. but i dont think revans outfit goes into collections or does it? either way, u have to have the whole set on one char bound in order to add it to collections anyway (ie. u can't just add a helm to ur collections from a set).

then of course its silly u have to buy them on another char once its added to ur collection. meh

i like the legacy token idea

THIS THIS THIS A 100 TIMES THIS! Give us tokens to bind whatever gear we want to legacy please!

and no, this is nothing like collection system. That is for cartel market stuff. What about all the other gear in game? I want to share everythiiiing!

Edited by janktank