Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Where did you go Ogclutchbossman and kirax?

Aliensorigin

What happened to our squad major, and what bout kirax? General garza and I have been long awaiting the return of you two squad members, pls don't tell me you defected? General garza has been guiding me along the combat medic training system and she awaits feedback from the combat medic training founder (you, OG)!

PS. You be glad to hear that my main class is now a commando :D how darith thy very being hold that which belongith to thoug (k i suck at shackspear, nothing new >.>) i am now no longer nabio i am Lobak - the only commando not running gunnery post 2.0 - and I don't run assault either cause I'm too noob for that!

---BEGIN CODED TRANSMISSION---

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW SPECIALIZATION, MEDIC LOBAK. I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON A SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT WHICH REQUIRES AN EXTENDED LEAVE FROM REPUBLIC-CONTROLLED SPACE. I LOOK FORWARD TO RETURNING WHEN MY MISSION IS COMPLETE SO I CAN TEST YOUR NEWLY-EARNED HEALING ABILITIES.

---END CODED TRANSMISSION---

((So yeah, basically I've been busy with school, and when I get free time I've been playing on a Powertech with my brother. I want to bring back Kirax when I can though!))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.