Need help levelling (stop laughing, please...)

Shawleen

Yeah I don't agree with leveling using Vette over Quinn. He heals well enough that I can chain pull and rarely need to break to regen. Using Vette I would need to stop every secondish pull, and I keep my companions gear up to date. In my experience it's faster using Quinn since there is rarely any downtime unless I do something stupid.

Short version of what I meant: Gear with balanced health and DPS, cause if you kill somebody, they cant damage you anymore :D Therefore I use Vette up until I get Jaesa. I don't use Quinn, cause on my first character I used this same build I have now, and Quinn, even with really updated armor, was dying every fight. Costed me lots of creds after a while. Therefore, I now only use Quinn to give him affection so I get more quests.

Kinda late to the party, but anyways.

Aside from what's been said about keeping your up to date and your companion's as well, I would strongly suggest you make a quickbar with your defensive cooldowns so you can see what you have available. Saber ward, Cloak of Pain, Obfuscate, Camouflage. You'll get Roar and Undying Rage later on.

Don't wait until you are at 20% to use them. Usually is late at that point.

For those class bosses (or any other tough sob) remember that Heroic Moment resets Saber Ward cooldown. So Saber Ward -> Heroic Moment -> Saber Ward ( once the first one wears off). You'll have great protection for about 24 seconds ( and some baby heals, lol)

For marauder, spec wise, solo leveling goes better with annihilation. Regardless of end-game preference for carnage, thing does not have an anni mara's survivability via self heal and the ability to lock out a big hitter indefinitely. Rage eventually is the ez button spec for your average thrash pull.

A smash marauder is the most amazing levelling spec in the game.