The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Tauntaun Rest/Recharge Item

Stippling

EDIT: So apparently my idea isn't original, but exciting none the less. Choose a thread and give your support!

Okay, so with the humorous (and successful) release of the 'Pocket Sarlaac' rest/recharge item, I think it's about time for a Tauntaun rest/recharge item to go with the new mounts.

So when you use the item, a tauntaun will appear in front of you as you pull out a laser knife. You cut open the tauntaun and crawl inside and rest, eventually crawling out at the end. There could be green smoke-like effects to creatively imply stench, etc.

I believe that this not only is a fond homage to the classic trilogy, but a suitably fantastic supplement to the current generation of cartel items which seem to be pushing towards the 'creature mount' theme of 2.3.

Comments, suggestions? :rak_02:

Edited by Stippling

-Kills 3 mobs-

-Cuts open tauntaun-

-"I thought they smelled bad....................................on the outside!"-

-Repeat-

Funny to think about, but I couldn't bear seeing that being commonplace. Maybe give the item a 10 minute timer or something, otherwise no way.

How about a parody version where a Tauntaun comes along, gores* you with its horns and crawls inside you?

Using this item will provide you with a free trip to the nearest medcenter.

Pretty cool, right? :D

* Or seeing how the horns are too blunt for that, it just headbutts you to the ground and then uses its clawed feet on you.

Edited by Callaron