New to your class

wuzzuliki

Okay I need some advice.

I rolled a Mara a little while ago - hit level 14 and really didn't enjoy it. What I'm asking is :-

a. Is the class worth levelling? I really didn't have much fun - but does it pick up?

b. Is it difficult to level? What comp should I use?

Okay I need some advice.

I rolled a Mara a little while ago - hit level 14 and really didn't enjoy it. What I'm asking is :-

a. Is the class worth levelling? I really didn't have much fun - but does it pick up?

Easy to level.(keep your gear updated and your level higher than your quest.) Any spec works fine, Gear your healer campanion and use him.( Malavai Quinn)

I think it is worth leveling carnage and annihilation are really fun to play. I do not like rage as much but it is the strongest non sniper dps spec in the game for pvp.

Edited by MarkXXIV

Everything said here is valid.

I for one have never used a healer while leveling. I use DPS companions and just power through it and Channel Rage afterward. And I use Carnage exclusively, but all 3 specs are valid.

It's totally a matter of personal choice. 100% right that you need to keep your gear (and your companion's) up to date, though. Even green crap will suffice, but it should be at or very close to current level in all slots.

Okay I need some advice.

My Mara is my main chara and I love her. Like someone stated above I did not use my healing comp, I used DPS and just channeled rage to heal myself. I'm full Carnage spec. I don't do much PvE but find it fun when doing so. PvP is my bread and butter. I find Mara Carnage in PvP to be extremely fun and dynamic. You play like a rogue... positioning yourself, maneuvering, running around, watching cooldowns, etc. to increase your survivability and just cause chaos (at least that's how I play). If that's what you like yes Mara is worth it. If you're the type that likes to stand still and blast stuff then no you will not like it. But then again that is PvP. I can't give a detailed description of PvE for mara. GL.