Relnex's Armor Set not adding to collection

Altheran

Today I decided to buy this set on the GTN. According to this site and the collection window, Relnex’s Armor Set contains :

Relnex’s Robes

Relnex’s Boots

Relnex’s Pants

Relnex’s Belt

Relnex’s Bracers

I bought the robe and the packs containing lower parts and auxilliar parts, unpacked them and equipped them all at once, but I did not get a confirmation text of them adding to collection and the collection window tells me I can't get other "samples" and act like if Relnex's Armor wasn't in my collection.

I don't know if it has any importance, but I equipped Boots/Pants/Belt/Bracers (all the ones who were in "packs") while the Cartel timer was still running.

Edited by Altheran

I have equipped a number of sets, including the Relnex set you have. Sometimes they add to the collection immediately; when it does not (as appears to be in your case) they do not get added until I exit the game and restart it.

I am sure it is some bug, but I do not have to even log back into the same character and it gets added to my collection. It would appear that some sort of scan is done when you start up the game that adds any new gear to collections, but the scan does not always happen when you first equip your gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the following:

1) Talked to her. (Ship Convo)

2) Dismissed her.

3) Summoned her back.

4) Zoned in and around fleet

5) Logged out.

6) Logged back in.

Still, only option to add to legacy is either 300k for individual toon or buy for 2100 CC.

Yes I am legacy 40. (50 Actually).

• 10 months later...
Is this set legacy wide?

After shelling out 60 cartel coins (at least that is the current price) it is, yes. Each gear set from cartel (that is, most all) can be unlocked this way for account wide use.

However, if you meant, does it act as legacy gear? Then the answer is no, it is still bound to the character that retrieves it from collections.

Edited by LeJarC