Taris Question (possible Spoilers)

sell-dog

So I just got to Taris as a Sith Inquister for first time last night for about 90 min and was a little concerning because there was only class quests and not really any side quests. I played through the whole looking at the padawan recordings and up through defended her in the assassins' ambush (the assassins and republic troops were lvl 34 and I am 33). Usually when I, and mostly everyone, do a class quest I have like 3 or 4 side quests going on in that same section of the map but only had one side quest and one heroic opportunity during that time and moved to 3 different sections of the map for the class quests.

Is this normal for an Inquister's entry to Taris? Thanks a bunch.

(PS I did bring this question up on the instant massager thing and most said it was normal and a couple said it was weird so wanted to ask again on the forums)

I'm not sure why exactly, but it would appear that you just missed a ton of content. There are numerous side-quests and a full planet quest on Taris.

Did you go to Taris too early by any chance? Are you doing your class missions while they're red-colored in your log?

I'm not sure why exactly, but it would appear that you just missed a ton of content. There are numerous side-quests and a full planet quest on Taris.

Did you go to Taris too early by any chance? Are you doing your class missions while they're red-colored in your log?

Thanks for the reply.

And I'm pretty sure I went to Taris when supposed to. Went after the rivalry with big Darth Thanaton on D. Kass begins and Taris is listed as lvl 32-36. Thinking of it now when I landed on the space station and supposed to take a shuttle to the surface I ignored the guy next to the shuttle who says like "we need your help on Taris right away etc" as was going there anyway. Maybe supposed to accept him to kick off the side quests? Can go back and give that a try tonight.

In regards to the 2nd question I don't think they're red colored but not sure. They would be red-colored in the log/terminal-on-screen right? Wouldn't appear as red like on the to-do list of tracked missions that's always in the top right?

There should be a guy on the station on taris when you first land there and you have to take the shuttle to the planet. He should give you a planet long side-quest series.

Thanks for the reply. Awesome yea I just thought of that guy that I ignored for some strange lazy reason *facepalm* :confused:

I'll go back and give him a look tonight. Hopefully it's still available