Where is our Class Rep?

hoopyhoopy

I know I am not a very active member on these forums, but I couldn't help but realize that we haven't seen our Rep in 3 days, and the Sentinel rep has made several posts every day. I can understand if some Real Life events prevent our rep from being able to do all of this, but is that really the case right now? If not, well I hate to say it Gurd...but please step up and do what you were elected to do. thank you!

I know I am not a very active member on these forums, but I couldn't help but realize that we haven't seen our Rep in 3 days, and the Sentinel rep has made several posts every day. I can understand if some Real Life events prevent our rep from being able to do all of this, but is that really the case right now? If not, well I hate to say it Gurd...but please step up and do what you were elected to do. thank you!

Give him some slack our AC questions are not up for at least a month and a half.

KN had to post everyday because the questions were up in a week or so, we have a long time ahead of us.

Give him some slack our AC questions are not up for at least a month and a half.

KN had to post everyday because the questions were up in a week or so, we have a long time ahead of us.

That's not what it's about.. It's about general acitivity on these forums.. Even before becoming class rep KBN was writing on the forums, made a guide etc.

Not saying the rep should make millions of threads just for the sake of it but there are always questions to be answered and threads to post in on these forums, the fact that the class rep isn't bothering with any of these is i think what the OP is concerned about. (and perhaps rightly so..)

That's not what it's about.. It's about general acitivity on these forums.. Even before becoming class rep KBN was writing on the forums, made a guide etc.

Not saying the rep should make millions of threads just for the sake of it but there are always questions to be answered and threads to post in on these forums, the fact that the class rep isn't bothering with any of these is i think what the OP is concerned about. (and perhaps rightly so..)

I do agree with the general sentiment, and that was one of the reasons why I voted for oofalong in the first place.

But considering what the REP is supposed to do, I don't think it really matters right now if he is (or was) active a lot or not.

Carnage and annihilation are great in pve from what I hear.( the "fun" marauder specs) Marauders need pvp help.(besides rage...) Being 4meter and crippled by cc doesn't hurt you as much in pve. The sentinel questions have just been answered and I don't think we will be submitting the marauder questions anytime soon. Judging from the responses sentinel got it seems like the devs know about many of the issues marauder have(at least now they do) but aren't going to do anything to change them for months. (It has already been 4months since 2.0, bad year to be a powertech) I am leveling my juggernaut now, it also has issues in pvp but at least it doesn't get completely destroyed by cc and has much better cc than marauder. Edited by MarkXXIV

Carnage and annihilation are great in pve from what I hear.( the "fun" marauder specs) Marauders need pvp help.(besides rage...) Being 4meter and crippled by cc doesn't hurt you as much in pve. The sentinel questions have just been answered and I don't think we will be submitting the marauder questions anytime soon. Judging from the responses sentinel got it seems like the devs know about many of the issues marauder have(at least now they do) but aren't going to do anything to change them for months. (It has already been 4months since 2.0, bad year to be a powertech) I am leveling my juggernaut now, it also has issues in pvp but at least it doesn't get completely destroyed by cc and has much better cc than marauder.

Lolol.

Carnage and annihilation are great in pve from what I hear.( the "fun" marauder specs) Marauders need pvp help.(besides rage...) Being 4meter and crippled by cc doesn't hurt you as much in pve. The sentinel questions have just been answered and I don't think we will be submitting the marauder questions anytime soon. Judging from the responses sentinel got it seems like the devs know about many of the issues marauder have(at least now they do) but aren't going to do anything to change them for months. (It has already been 4months since 2.0, bad year to be a powertech) I am leveling my juggernaut now, it also has issues in pvp but at least it doesn't get completely destroyed by cc and has much better cc than marauder.

They aren't that bad the cc is annoying but that goes for every tree. Anni/watchman doesnt work competitively because the nature of the spec tbh carnage/combat isnt that bad at all and is capable of decent dmg if you play it correctly main probablem is that its overshadowed by smash since its a big aoe and since carnage is so proc based you can't always get the burst when you need it like smash.

Yeah, that was really difficult timing, and I don't think I did as much justice as I should have to the role. It didn't help that I was traveling that entire week. :-(

It is worth noting that I'm a bit forum-obsessed. Gudarzz may have, you know, a life.