Hello everyone, few questions

Grovsie

Hi, im fairly new to the game, only discovered it a month ago. I've managed to just get a Bounty Hunter Merc to level 55, and iam playing a jedi Knight and he's at level 4.

Iam trying to level my JK up to 15 or so, so I can do the Hk-51 quest for the moment, as I wanna do all I can end game with my Bounty Hunter. First question is I have quite a lot of Experience boot items with my level 55, that are obviously useless now, I can't sell em as there bound, is there any way I can transfer them to my JK?

Also iam a little confused about the endgame. I notice now that there is no way to go into the group finder and find a normal flashpoint. Theres quite a lot I haven't done, and of course, iam not kitted out in any level 55 gear as ive only just got there, so iam not strong enough to do HM FP's. Do you basically do makeb/section x, etc to build up comms to spend on gear so your strong enough for the hard mode FP's?

Hi, im fairly new to the game, only discovered it a month ago. I've managed to just get a Bounty Hunter Merc to level 55, and iam playing a jedi Knight and he's at level 4.

Iam trying to level my JK up to 15 or so, so I can do the Hk-51 quest for the moment, as I wanna do all I can end game with my Bounty Hunter. First question is I have quite a lot of Experience boot items with my level 55, that are obviously useless now, I can't sell em as there bound, is there any way I can transfer them to my JK?

Also iam a little confused about the endgame. I notice now that there is no way to go into the group finder and find a normal flashpoint. Theres quite a lot I haven't done, and of course, iam not kitted out in any level 55 gear as ive only just got there, so iam not strong enough to do HM FP's. Do you basically do makeb/section x, etc to build up comms to spend on gear so your strong enough for the hard mode FP's?

The xp boosts are character bound, so no - there is no way to give them to your alt, sorry.

If you really do want xp boosts for the lowbie buy some off the GTN, people get them all the time from the packs and sell them very cheap.

Here's a gearing guide from Dulfy's site - that should help you a bit.

You can also run the new Flashpoints through the GF, the old ones that you've outleveled you'll actually have to physically go to if you want to do them.