Group Finder Queue Position

MulletManTim

Sorry if this has been suggested before, but I would absolutely LOVE to see some sort of Group Finder queue position indicator that would let us know how many other players of our role are ahead of us in queue. It would be super helpful to know if you've only got a few people ahead of you or if you're going to be waiting behind 50 other DPS to get into a FP.

I have seen queue position when trying to log in to a full server. Something like that for Group Finder would be fantastic.

I would like to see a position counter as well.

Estimated time will not work in my opinion, first of all estimated time in queue of whom? Any role, your role? Average of the last 10 people? The last 20?

I would like to see the real numbers, so many healers are queued, so many tanks, so many DPS, so many of your role is ahead of you. That way you can make your own estimate exactly the way you want.

I'd love to see my place in line, for sure, but I think trying to make it an "estimated time to wait" would not be good. As soon as it goes one second over the estimated time you know this place will be full of QQ posts about how crappy the system is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.