The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Packs purchase

Would be good to clarify that the items that come in the pack are "Random". Buy an Hypercrate Mogul and only gave me less than half of the things that aperecen in "collection".

Then buy the Supreme and the same.

They did not come nor speeder or armor.

So here would be good to clarify that.

Thank you very much and do not spend more money.

Nobody told me that, one assumes because when you see it in colections tells you that pack is what you want. One imagines that buying the pack what you got, More when you are paying a lot for them. I'm a new player and these things happen. For I say that would be good to clarify that.

Nobody told me that, one assumes because when you see it in colections tells you that pack is what you want. One imagines that buying the pack what you got, More when you are paying a lot for them. I'm a new player and these things happen. For I say that would be good to clarify that.

To be honest this sounds like you were too quick to make your purchase; not reading the details.

Hypercrate Description; Contains 24 XXX Packs, Contains 1 Dye pack

XXX Pack Description; Two rare bonus and chance of super rare etc.

It tells you what you're going to get.

If you're part of Collecting Cartel, vehicles and Aratech eg Red Spirit (which was the only thing I wanted to have) says what can escontrar in the Supreme Mogul's Contraband Pack. That's my point.

I'm wrong and I read wrong?

I, as a novice, buy the pack and obviously never gave it to me (ahahaha).