Lawless sands - Where?

gormanster

after literally an hour of combing the sands for this place i had to send /tells to people asking them specifically. and this is after watching videos of it where it was stated that "there's features outside the place that'll let you know it's outlaw's den!". this supposed pvp hotspot needs road signs apparently.

• 8 months later...
its well hidden, think ima give up. playing republic :(

lol republic has the same lvl 40 quest

your going to Outlaws Den on Tat!

And this isnt hidden so much as a clearly defined example of players NOT EXPLOREING THE LANDS now a days!

Course I explore everywhere regardless of how big an area on map gets unlocked so I found Outlaws den back on my first time on Tat!

Ill also add this is a prime example of players NOT DOING THE WORLD STORYLINE on planets because one of the Czerka outposts you goto is right next to Republic entrance to Outlaws Den and as a imp you literally cant miss it!

So my responce to OP would be

Explore your surroundings

Do the quests

And this wouldnt even be a question!

lol republic has the same lvl 40 quest

your going to Outlaws Den on Tat!

And this isnt hidden so much as a clearly defined example of players NOT EXPLOREING THE LANDS now a days!

Course I explore everywhere regardless of how big an area on map gets unlocked so I found Outlaws den back on my first time on Tat!

Ill also add this is a prime example of players NOT DOING THE WORLD STORYLINE on planets because one of the Czerka outposts you goto is right next to Republic entrance to Outlaws Den and as a imp you literally cant miss it!

So my responce to OP would be

Explore your surroundings

Do the quests

And this wouldnt even be a question!

Back the first time I played SWTOR I had the quest to go to Outlaw's Den and saw it was Open PvP. I put my man pants on and shouted: "COME AT ME BROS." and then got stealth ganked.

The End.