Good Job Bioware

FlyinSpaghetti

For making the tauntaun mount something you have to earn actually playing the game rather than buy from the cartel market.

Honestly I was surprised not to see them in the CM or a pack.

No kidding the cartel market is a slap in the face to subbers. Everthing should be in game rewards or drops.

Ha!

Come on now, they'll dye it 14 different colors and stretch the hell out of this "content" for months. Cartel market, standalone updates with nothing more than a *NEW* tauntaun color in the game, etc.

Let them! We got it in two different flavors first, with the option to quest for it, before it ever saw the CM. That's how it should work, and I for one am quite happy about it.

No kidding the cartel market is a slap in the face to subbers. Everthing should be in game rewards or drops.

I'm not saying to quote you "everything should be in game" as Bioware have to earn money from somewhere, however I am saying "everything shouldn't be on the cartel market" which is why I thought having to earn the tauntauns was a nice touch to this update.

And if they added them to the CM in future I wouldn't mind as long as there was still an in game grind for them, the biggest problem I had with the CM was literally everything was on it... or in the packs rather.

I just don't understand why they can't add KP EV and EC to groupfinder for 55's, and no explanation as to why. Were not all in a guild. I for one enjoy doing them, and I like to help players who are new to ops. Why not offer players the CHOICE, if players don't want to they don't have to queue.

Again with the "Slap in the face" schtick.

Maybe you're just slapping yourself, ever think that might be the problem? Might explain the constant repetition your brain keeps doing that cause you to say "slap in the face".

No more face slapping! Everyone just find a new allegory!

Yet people are still complaining....

i think it's just people like to complain.

i hear about the 80/20 rule all the time and how it applies to people who complain, but i almost feel it's a 99/1 rule for swtor sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.