Cartel market transfer

Maxdamaged

Hello, can someone let me know if armor I buy on the Cartel market are transferable to my alts? I bought a pricey armor set and want to know if I can transfer it to my other chars or claim them for free since I bought it once already.

Thx

Hello, can someone let me know if armor I buy on the Cartel market are transferable to my alts? I bought a pricey armor set and want to know if I can transfer it to my other chars or claim them for free since I bought it once already.

Thx

it depend if you equip an armor it become bound to that character and can not be transferred. but if you did not equip it then yes it can be transferred.

also you can pay a few cartel coins(useally around 250-500 CC) to unlock it in collections then you can reclaim it as many times as you want on any current and future alts that you have.

Edited by Master_Hitsugaya

You can't get it for free on your other characters, but depending on the armor set it can be unlocked at a discounted price via the collection system once you've "collected" the entire set (aka equipped all of the pieces once so they are bound to you).

After you've collected the entire set on one character, you can log into one of your alts, find the set in the collections menu and purchase an account wide unlock (usually about 60CC to 400CC depending on the set).

This does not work on armor that came with the slots filled already: you can only purchase those from the market.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.