PvP LvL Brackets

JediDuckling

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is common sense i praise you for this comment which you have posted as i see another player with common sense and viable comments to explain to people that the game needs lvl brackets <3

Common sense says people complaining about PvP in this system are baddies, and need to go back to Warcraft or Mario Brothers.

Teamwork or go home, period. Bolster provides lower levels to adapt very quick, and people can produce in a Bolster system.

Like my momma told me "If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"

My momma was a smart lady, serious.

Yo momma is fat. :trollface:

Honestly either of these will be fine:

10-29

39-49

10-49

Just as long as there is brackets for 50s only then it all good.

Atleast this guy is reasonble and respectful, and doesn't bash the OP just because he feels something is unfair. Atleast 50% of you forum users are complete jerks. Lol

I don't even play that game. I just have the common sense to know, that everyone would be much more happier with Levels Brackets, than Bolsters. To you guys, you have no problems with it at all, but if we had brackets, there would be no "crybaby" posts, or no trolls QQing on crybaby posts. Edited by Yvin
removed quote

i actualy agree with those sum of lvl brackets

10-25 25-40 41-50 <---- these lvl brackets seem more balanced and fair

i agree even though it may be like wow type system, who really gives a crap but only if its done right and fair. I mean yes i understand if you cant handle the heat get out of the kitchen but i also want at least a fighting chance.

All that needs said is LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS !!!! really people talents, stun lock, blah blah blah, learn the rules of the PVP arena and learn your class.....

So, if I know a class really well at level 15, and a level 50 with 10x more abilities and a complete skill tree also knows his class very well, do you think the level 15 would actually win?

This bolster crap is a wierd thing. U take a look at your stats and gear and thought u had a reference point but then u get into wz and everything gets just HUH? Why even bother raising the stats just make everyone the same and it'll be all good.

suriously why even bother to let a toon have some random advantage when its supposed to be on equal terms? Its like the bolster system are there because BW like "baah thats ok now lets do something else".

And for u selfproclaimed pvpheroes (btw remember the term rock paper scissors? how can u ever begin to think anything about yourselves with that buggy mess they call swtor pvp?), could just think away your egos an answer these questions?

Why go halfway to real equality? why not let everyone have the same stats and everything else? why not make just 1 class?

This bolster crap is a wierd thing. U take a look at your stats and gear and thought u had a reference point but then u get into wz and everything gets just HUH? Why even bother raising the stats just make everyone the same and it'll be all good.

suriously why even bother to let a toon have some random advantage when its supposed to be on equal terms? Its like the bolster system are there because BW like "baah thats ok now lets do something else".

And for u selfproclaimed pvpheroes (btw remember the term rock paper scissors? how can u ever begin to think anything about yourselves with that buggy mess they call swtor pvp?), could just think away your egos an answer these questions?

Why go halfway to real equality? why not let everyone have the same stats and everything else? why not make just 1 class?

Wow. This is amazing ^

So, if I know a class really well at level 15, and a level 50 with 10x more abilities and a complete skill tree also knows his class very well, do you think the level 15 would actually win?

Yep i am 21 and i spank people all the time cause even the 50s who dont know what abilities to use are useless, im sticking by learn your class.

I don't even play that game. I just have the common sense to know, that everyone would be much more happier with Levels Brackets, than Bolsters. To you guys, you have no problems with it at all, but if we had brackets, there would be no "crybaby" posts, or no trolls QQing on crybaby posts.

If we had, I wish we had, please change it, my butt hurts!

Sounds like most of these threads, you think?

Also don't try to act like all people want brackets, I am here to say umm ... no don't put them in the game.

Here is you "I am dead, this system sucks, high levels rule!"

Here is me "Nice job guys, was some good teamwork there, or GG"

There is a separate game we both are playing, you and OP want Brackets to pamper your butt, I say leave it and provide a challenge.

so your saying we have to stick in groups of 5 at least at lvl 10 ?

what if i wanna go out solo to capture a controll point and come across a lvl 50.

the way the system is now is not only gimping my character but also restricting me to what i could be doing at 50

All that needs said is LEARN TO PLAY YOUR CLASS !!!! really people talents, stun lock, blah blah blah, learn the rules of the PVP arena and learn your class.....

you dont get much of those with a low lvl character so you are very limited to what you have compared to lvl 50's

There is a reason why WOW pvp battlegrounds sucked

There is another reason why SWTOR warzones suck too

To this date, WAR and RIFTS Scenarios were the best thing ever created...i wonder why

Edited by Mooseb

Yep i am 21 and i spank people all the time cause even the 50s who dont know what abilities to use are useless, im sticking by learn your class.

my class im learnt to its fullest with what im able to use. which is my point. im limited to what i can use im limited to what gear i can use and im limited to how far i can go in my class roll.

so my point stands im right about the system and pvp brackets need adding

I played Beta 3 months to 50 2 times, have seen everything so far the game has to offer. My post are a honest critic from a player that knows the game in and out, and also am someone that provided honest feedback in my Beta.

Saying that there is some things in PVP that needs fixed, Bolster isn't one of them.

I call BS on anyone here that thinks this system doesn't work, and also that we need to make this game into a Warcraft clone.

If you can't handle it level up, learn teamwork and deal with it, and that is the bottom line.

Edited by Yvin
removed quote

I played Beta 3 months to 50 2 times, have seen everything so far the game has to offer. My post are a honest critic from a player that knows the game in and out, and also am someone that provided honest feedback in my Beta.

Saying that there is some things in PVP that needs fixed, Bolster isn't one of them.

I call BS on anyone here that thinks this system doesn't work, and also that we need to make this game into a Warcraft clone.

If you can't handle it level up, learn teamwork and deal with it, and that is the bottom line.

You're still missing the point. The game would be better with level brackets. You say the bolster system is fine just the way it is, but with level brackets, it wouldn't make pvp worse in any way, except make it better. Less QQ, more pew pew.

Who do you think the devs will listen to, the guys who want change that will improve the game for the better, or the guys who are defending the game so that it stays the same FOREVER?

The devs made the game, and will take in consideration the correct action the customers want.

Don't toot on the horn that everyone wants brackets.

One thing this game isn't is a bracket pvp game right now, and I am glad.

There's a reason why Warcraft is more successful, because it doesn't have bolsters. And, if the dev team adds brackets, the game will still not even be close to a WoW clone. You're just ignorant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.