PvP LvL Brackets

JediDuckling

PvP warfronts need LvL brackets.

of 10-19 20-29 30-39 40-50

i know joining warfronts increase's your stats but its realy unbalanced and there is a problem as putting a lvl 11 again a lvl 35 that has better gear and more points to add to there specs which a lower rank will not have makeing him an easy kill easy target.

pvp warfront lvl brackets needs implamenting fast

other than that and bounty hunter being majorly OP pvp is fine

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PvP warfronts need LvL brackets.

of 10-19 20-29 30-39 40-50

i know joining warfronts increase's your stats but its realy unbalanced and there is a problem as putting a lvl 11 again a lvl 35 that has better gear and more points to add to there specs which a lower rank will not have makeing him an easy kill easy target.

pvp warfront lvl brackets needs implamenting fast

other than that and bounty hunter being majorly OP pvp is fine

I won't explain Bolster to you then, and I also won't remind you this is not Warcraft, and this game was not intended to be like "other mmo's".

I also won't get into a discussion on how team work trumps levels and gear in a Bolster system.

I will show myself to the door *Opens Door, walks out and and slams it hard*

Edited by Caeliux

I won't explain Bolster to you then, and I also won't remind you this is not Warcraft, and this game was not intended to be like "other mmo's".

I also won't get into a discussion on how team work trumps levels and gear in a Bolster system.

yes but its very unbalanced with the lvl gap and gear and spec points and abilitys. team work or not its bad to be this way. although everything else is fine the pvp maps are amazing. oitty about bounty hunters being OP though

Its not unbalanced at all, the bolster system works in my experience, I have taken down players many levels above me in a 1v1.

Im my first warzone I topped damage and kills (Alderaan), I was lvl 10 having just chosen my AC and most of the other players were lvl 20 or above. I am currently valor 18 and can honestly say that most of the time the levels are reasonably close.

the bolster system is not working lol. you dont want it fixed because you get easy kills from the low lvl's that join the warfronts.

lvl 11's or so vs lvl 50's bolsterd or not is realy stupidly unfair.

something has got to be done about this and lvl brackets have got to be implamented.

bolsterd or not the lvl 50's get

better gear and are able to use pvp gear

more abilitys

more spec points to putt into your spec class roll skills

not realy fair at all.

I definitely haven't experienced any balance issues with the bolstering system.

Keep reading about it, but yet to see it firsthand.

Then again, I have been playing a Sniper and they're OMGOP, so maybe that's why.

But seriously, I definitely have felt like I've had a fighting chance against anyone I've encountered since level 10, no matter the level disparity.

the bolster system is not working lol. you dont want it fixed because you get easy kills from the low lvl's that join the warfronts.

lvl 11's or so vs lvl 50's bolsterd or not is realy stupidly unfair.

something has got to be done about this and lvl brackets have got to be implamented.

bolsterd or not the lvl 50's get

better gear and are able to use pvp gear

more abilitys

more spec points to putt into your spec class roll skills

not realy fair at all.

Teamwork or go home, period. Bolster provides lower levels to adapt very quick, and people can produce in a Bolster system.

Like my momma told me "If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"

My momma was a smart lady, serious.

dont look at 1v1 when it gets to bolstering ... look at the teams...

what ive seen over the last couple of days makes me pray for brackets ever time i go to bed...

every 2nd game you end up in a team of level 10-somethings against a team of lvl20-30 somethings and get utterly steamrolled ...

yes, in 1v1 bolster "somewhat" does the job...if the high lvl player doesnt know what hes doing that is.

my powertech is currently lvl45 and so far there was not one 1v1 with a player in the 10-30 range that i didnt win easily.

30-50 is a lot trickier cause they allready have a good amount of skills and talents.

im not even gonna mention the gear gap...with the lvl40 pvp set and mods i have 3.5k more health then all the lowlvls...and thats just the lvl40 set ...i dont even wanna imagine how this will look when people the battlemaster or whatever it is called set at 50

make 3 brackets and everyones happy:

10-29

29-49

Teamwork or go home, period. Bolster provides lower levels to adapt very quick, and people can produce in a Bolster system.

Like my momma told me "If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen"

My momma was a smart lady, serious.

no it dont it provides 50's easy kills team work or not those 11's go down fast as hell

dont look at 1v1 when it gets to bolstering ... look at the teams...

what ive seen over the last couple of days makes me pray for brackets ever time i go to bed...

every 2nd game you end up in a team of level 10-somethings against a team of lvl20-30 somethings and get utterly steamrolled ...

yes, in 1v1 bolster "somewhat" does the job...if the high lvl player doesnt know what hes doing that is.

my powertech is currently lvl45 and so far there was not one 1v1 with a player in the 10-30 range that i didnt win easily.

30-50 is a lot trickier cause they allready have a good amount of skills and talents.

im not even gonna mention the gear gap...with the lvl40 pvp set and mods i have 3.5k more health then all the lowlvls...and thats just the lvl40 set ...i dont even wanna imagine how this will look when people the battlemaster or whatever it is called set at 50

make 3 brackets and everyones happy:

10-29

29-49

i actualy agree with those sum of lvl brackets

10-25 25-40 41-50 <---- these lvl brackets seem more balanced and fair

Bolstering doesnt really help.

If you are for example lvl10 you just have 1 Skipoint for your trees so you are missing alot of stuff like proccs and new skills. Also with skills you miss alot of maybe dmg. skills, CC skills and so on ... the bolstering system wont help here. This game neeed lvl brackets, cause of bolstering system maybe not in 5 lvl ranges but at least in a 10-15 lvl range.

Right now its just bs ...

If you are for example lvl10 you just have 1 Skipoint for your trees so you are missing alot of stuff like proccs and new skills. Also with skills you miss alot of maybe dmg. skills, CC skills and so on ... the bolstering system wont help here. This game neeed lvl brackets, cause of bolstering system maybe not in 5 lvl ranges but at least in a 10-15 lvl range.

If your level 10 and having trouble, go level up simple. You guys puting words like "Brackets" cause you can't handle it, does not mean other's are having trouble and crying about it.

Here is a level 13 Sentinel saying I handle it WELL, and it is a fun challenge.

no it dont it provides 50's easy kills team work or not those 11's go down fast as hell

Stop bringing up Bracket PvP in a Bolster system, get over it.

If you can't handle a Bolster system don't PvP in the Warzones, simple.

If Bioware makes Brackets so be it, but stop complaining about a system "you" can't handle, serious.

Edited by Caeliux

Had a level 13 come into a WZ for the first time and start crying his pants off about how this isn't fair, he's a level 13 coming into a group full of 30s, blah blah blah.

About 5 minutes into the game I see him in the distance beat the crap out of a level 36 1v1. Then this pops up in my chat: [Ops:] ____: nvm guys lol this is awesome

If you are complaining about needing brackets you probably suck at PvP.

Edited by EvaLee

So it was intended to be completely pointless to pvp below 50? That is what is going to happen in a few more weeks. Bolster does very little when a class you are fighting against has a ton more abilities then you.

This game needs at the very least 2 brackets. 10-30 and 31 - 50.

So it was intended to be completely pointless to pvp below 50? That is what is going to happen in a few more weeks. Bolster does very little when a class you are fighting against has a ton more abilities then you.

Then you are horrible with your class, and you don't understand the meaning of Teamwork. Bolster provides alot to a lower level, serious.

If you want to blame a higher level killing you over the fact you got stream rolled, then do it.

But don't blame a system that works fine, blame yourself for being a baddie.

Then you are horrible with your class, and you don't understand the meaning of Teamwork. Bolster provides alot to a lower level, serious.

If you want to blame a higher level killing you over the fact you got stream rolled, then do it.

*sigh* this is why parents should not let their children eat paint chips. You turn out like this guy. You lose any ability to reason that "hey a level 50 has many more abilities than a level 12" and you resort to calling people baddie.

Parents let this be a lesson. No paint chips for johnny!

exactly lvl brackets need implamenting

If your level 10 and having trouble, go level up simple. You guys puting words like "Brackets" cause you can't handle it, does not mean other's are having trouble and crying about it.

Here is a level 13 Sentinel saying I handle it WELL, and it is a fun challenge.

Stop bringing up Bracket PvP in a Bolster system, get over it.

If you can't handle a Bolster system don't PvP in the Warzones, simple.

If Bioware makes Brackets so be it, but stop complaining about a system "you" can't handle, serious.

just go lvl up simple thats not going to help players that can join pvp at lvl 10 get face rolled farmed by lvl 50's and saying get over it aint going to fix the fact your wrong and im right about the matter.

this is a problem and needs fixing

*sigh* this is why parents should not let their children eat paint chips. You turn out like this guy. You lose any ability to reason that "hey a level 50 has many more abilities than a level 12" and you resort to calling people baddie.

Parents let this be a lesson. No paint chips for johnny!

You can say what you want, but I play well without a bracket. Cry me a river maybe?

your a typical troll and a bad player if you think this is perfectly fine.

of course your going to be bad again a lvl 50 in full gear with all his abilitys and traits.

what do you have when your lvl 10 or so just the abilitys you get given at that lvl

stop trying to make it sound fine when all you want is easy free kills and want it easy mode.

im guesing your lvl 50

Bahahaha, nice little scenario there :L, there should definatley be level brackets, and this game isnt like any mmo iv ever played, the story and dialogue ALONE stands out, but level brackets in pvp?, really, that isnt exactly a major copy of other mmo's, its just common sense. * Opens door, walks out and slams it hard*

Edited by Lebazz

just go lvl up simple thats not going to help players that can join pvp at lvl 10 get face rolled farmed by lvl 50's and saying get over it aint going to fix the fact your wrong and im right about the matter.

this is a problem and needs fixing

I am glad level 10 that can't figure out PvP in this game. I wish a whole pile of them could be one-shoted, would be epic!!

Here soon I will have some Livestream and Youtube vids of a lower 10-20 owning in PvP with a Sentinel.

Once that happens I will shove it in every thread talking about Brackets, and how low level under 50's suck at PvP.

Bahahaha, nice little scenario there :L, there should definatley be level brackets, and this game isnt like any mmo iv ever played, the story and dialogue ALONE stands out, but level brackets in pvp?, really, that isnt exactly a major copy of other mmo's, its just common sense.

yes it is common sense i praise you for this comment which you have posted as i see another player with common sense and viable comments to explain to people that the game needs lvl brackets <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.