The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Arenas ?

shyaam

What do you guys think about tactics in arenas? I'm of the opinion that as it stands now tactics/ap would be very viable in an arena setting. Why would you not want to bring a tanky dps? Burst specs like deception and concealment would be a piece of cake to handle. Also putting out constant dps pressure without dying ,I imagine would be invaluable in a 4v4 setting. Not to mention the utility you bring.

Thoughts?

RWZ, currently is about pressure and the greatest amount of dps. Now, it is good to have a tank to throw off taunts and guards but I can tell you from having a Sentinel, unless people are feeling real generous, a guardian or a shadow will be more wanted (because the have more tricks that can be used to save a node.).

Now, you will never, ever be invited as a dps over a sentinel (for melee) or ranged (Gunslinger/Sage).

Currently, after the **** up of them supposedly changing the burst capacity of our lines and top tier abilities we are not as useful yhan other tanks or classes (inflated dot damage is **** compared to direct burst).