The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ambassador's Meditation Hoverchair...

Hi there!

This isn't a suggestion so much as a question; I just didn't know where else to ask.

It's my understanding that the Ambassador's Meditation Hoverchair was only available through the Skip Tracer's Cartel packs. However, these are no longer available for purchase.

Does the AMH drop from a different pack, or is it gone forever. I REALLY want one of these mounts. LOL!

Thanks for your time!

OP, right now your only chance is the GTN. You can occassionally purchase the chair (I have seen it for around 20-25 million credits) or you can purchase Skip Tracer packs (around 650-750k each).

It's likely we might see some stuff come back, perhaps the Cartel Reputation Vendor will change items soon? But for now, GTN only. Sorry, it's a bummer, I really want this too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
The shipment 1 cartel packs are back, but don't hold your breath, you only get 6 of each in the pack, reducing your chances to get what you want even more. As a result, there's pple asking 30 million credits for stuff that is completely left up to chance. If you're unlucky with packs like me and don't have the time to grind the credits, you can forget getting what you want. I for one am tired of the cartel packs, if I thought there was a chance of getting what I'm still missing I'd buy them, but the chance has become even smaller. Not interested. :mad:

That hoverchair is the rarest the group of Hoverchairs. It's from a cartel pack that wasn't as popular. I doubt things have changed.

You could have tried buying items from cartel store and selling them on gtm over several months plus your normal income of credits from daily quest or in game activity.