The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

a new class

hivmannen

hell i'd like 4 new classes.

Like the Smuggler and BH to go independent able to pick a side at their leisure, and two force independent classes one being Zeison Sha, the other say Jal Shey.

Then put in an Imperial guardsmen and say a republic noble who becomes a senator[just to be interesting] to replace the BH and smuggler.

But hey that's just me.

Although unlikely to happen for a long time, i would love to see some new classes. I've always thought that SWTOR's combat system could be altered to incorporate a "support" class, much like Rift online. These classes would not be considered DPS, Heals or a tank, but more of a mixture of all. (I.E. flashpoint groups would consist of tank, heals, 2 dps and support.) I realize that this sort of thing would require to go back and change everything, but hey, food for thought.

Anyways, some classes i wouldn't mind seeing -

1). Imperial Sabatuer / Republic Explosive Expert -

The class would be based around setting "traps"; bombs, explosives, snares, that sort of thing. Massive AOE but hardly any burst. Primary weapon would consist of a small rifle or carbine. Can wear backpacks.

Role: Damage/Tank

2.) Sith illusionist / Jedi Mindseeker -

Similar to the sorcerer relying on mostly spells rather than a blade, this class could perhaps be one of those that could classify under "support". Can throw down huge AOE heals and/or DoTs.

Role: Heals/damage