The not-so-simple name choice..

Gitar

First off, theres probably nobody out there who have bigger problems desciding simple things than me.. I spent two days of intensive gaming to realise that the class i want to play is the Shadow/Assassin, so now just one not so simple thing is left; choosing a name! :D

So, between these two names, which sound the best, and which would suit a jedi consular the most?

Garath, or Khael ?

Help appreciated! (even though you might just laugh at the title and presume I'm some idiot.. :p)

First off, theres probably nobody out there who have bigger problems desciding simple things than me.. I spent two days of intensive gaming to realise that the class i want to play is the Shadow/Assassin, so now just one not so simple thing is left; choosing a name! :D

So, between these two names, which sound the best, and which would suit a jedi consular the most?

Garath, or Khael ?

Help appreciated! (even though you might just laugh at the title and presume I'm some idiot.. :p)

I think it depends on how you are going to play.

To me, Garath sounds more like a light-side character, and Khael sounds like someone who could go dark or neutral.

Does anyone know if the random name generator has the same problem that WoW's does? The WoW one generates names that are taken on the server so now it's useless because every name it suggests is taken. Does the SWTOR one generate names that are taken on the server? That bothered me so much in WoW. Edited by Chevex