So, any guild with room for an old PvP-focused player?

crazYDP

Hello to you all,

I'm a guy in my late twenties looking for a guild on either Empire og Republic side. I'll roll accordingly once I know where to go. I'll be playing as a healer mainly in PvP. (Class to be determined) :)

I'm asking in here, since the guilds I've been introduced to either has way too much drama or happens to be filled with children. I'd love to be in a guild with a social aspect, who does some world PvP and generally just has a laugh in the game.

I'm a founding player and a valor rank 68 mercenary from when I played last, which was some time ago. Think I stopped right before the legacy patch. It's not relevant, but maybe you'd want to know.

Either of you guys have room for me?

Good day to you all.

*Edit: Realized there was a recruitment forum. Sorry for posting in the wrong one.

Edited by crazYDP

Like most of the players say;

It's more likely that you'll find a guild applying to than a guild finding your "i wanna join a guild"-post.

So if your intention is ranked teams; you should talk with the guilds ingame/visit their site instead of doing it like this.

Like most of the players say;

It's more likely that you'll find a guild applying to than a guild finding your "i wanna join a guild"-post.

So if your intention is ranked teams; you should talk with the guilds ingame/visit their site instead of doing it like this.

Another way is just to annoiy/beat everyone from top guilds untill they start talking to you :rolleyes: