Crippling slash

UncleOst

This is more of a quality of life request, but could we have this ability operate Not on GCD?

The reason I ask is the flurry of sabre action is so captivating...then you stop...slash once...wait...then continue with your onslaught. By having this attack operate at your descretion like the juggernauts "retaliation", I think this would continue the rythm better.

This is more of a quality of life request, but could we have this ability operate Not on GCD?

The reason I ask is the flurry of sabre action is so captivating...then you stop...slash once...wait...then continue with your onslaught. By having this attack operate at your descretion like the juggernauts "retaliation", I think this would continue the rythm better.

Hey what's up man? Marauders have retaliation too, and you should be using it in some situations when you have plenty of rage, the same as DPS jugs. As far as your suggestion, I would probably agree with it if we didn't have twin saber throw now, along with the slow on leap/charge talent in smash tree. Because it only costs only 1 focus/rage in ..... focus/rage spec hehe, it would be better for it not be a change to the ability in general, but perhaps an effect of a talent in anni tree (carnage certainly doesn't need it). Being off the GCD probably wouldn't be too OP since it costs 2 rage. It would create the hilarious possibility of using it on 6 different people around you in melee range in a very short amount of time if you can switch targets quickly lol.

Hey what's up man? Marauders have retaliation too, ((OMG man I use it all the time, I've simply been thinking "jug" so much lately, lol thanks for being kind )) and you should be using it in some situations when you have plenty of rage, the same as DPS jugs. As far as your suggestion, I would probably agree with it if we didn't have twin saber throw now, along with the slow on leap/charge talent in smash tree. Because it only costs only 1 focus/rage in ..... focus/rage spec hehe, it would be better for it not be a change to the ability in general, but perhaps an effect of a talent in anni tree (carnage certainly doesn't need it). Being off the GCD probably wouldn't be too OP since it costs 2 rage. It would create the hilarious possibility of using it on 6 different people around you in melee range in a very short amount of time if you can switch targets quickly lol.

Sup bud. I've been working on my new guild <DARKLORD> a lot, meeting some new pvp'ers. I'm working on my marauder. This request was simply an observation, for as a lowbie I find myself using crippling slash a lot. I personally think the flow and the momentum of dual sabre combat would complete, with a subtle change to this attack.

Edited by UncleOst