+++++ 1v1 Tournament Brackets +++++

ManiacDavis

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and gquitting your old guild when they werent winning to come and s mvp's d, who were winning, counts as winning too amirite?

you mean leaving because I couldn't play at their time and told them so weeks ahead of time? Not to mention just didn't necessarily enjoy all of the people there?

This is why trolls from another server can't hang, because they don't really know whats going on. Kinda like how you're prolly just yet another bad that doesn't name their chars on the forums so that the good players don't focus you into oblivion in their daily queue

you mean leaving because I couldn't play at their time and told them so weeks ahead of time? Not to mention just didn't necessarily enjoy all of the people there?

This is why trolls from another server can't hang, because they don't really know whats going on. Kinda like how you're prolly just yet another bad that doesn't name their chars on the forums so that the good players don't focus you into oblivion in their daily queue

i know how you quit, and i know you could have made it work if you wanted to. dont try to sugarcoat, we all know what happened and why. and ill just point out that the second sentence of your second paragraph doesnt have anything to do with anything, just a poorly phrased insult attempting to push my buttons as badly as ive pushed yours

at least jonie tried to troll back...

i know how you quit, and i know you could have made it work if you wanted to. dont try to sugarcoat, we all know what happened and why. and ill just point out that the second sentence of your second paragraph doesnt have anything to do with anything, just a poorly phrased insult attempting to push my buttons as badly as ive pushed yours

Thx for the shoutout m8

It obviously worked, you wrote a short paragraph back with pointed explanation of it all. Oh, and the mandatory "ur troll no hurt me".

And no really, Tauntauns is dead, has been for 8's. They were dead pretty much in 8's before I left, and after I left it sealed the deal it seemed.

and getting demolished in arenas is winning too amirite?

That's a lot of talk coming from a guy who can't win with any team he's on. But thats ok, we can just blame it on a DC...:eek:

Is it hard to continuously suck up to every winning guild just for a spot? I mean, your jaw and knees must be really sore at this point. Jonie is an awesome player, and he deserves a fanboy with better skills.

BTW, I like where this thread is going...finally some good Bastion entertainment. Subscribed.

Edited by Gudarzz

That's a lot of talk coming from a guy who can't win with any team he's on. But thats ok, we can just blame it on a DC...:eek:

Is it hard to continuously suck up to every winning guild just for a spot? I mean, your jaw and knees must be really sore at this point. Jonie is an awesome player, and he deserves a fanboy with better skills.

BTW, I like where this thread is going...finally some good Bastion entertainment. Subscribed.

Far as I remember, I've barely lost any in the PTS.... Playing multiple toons and roles. Far as I remember, you were losing to teams that I absolutely demolished. Not really much to say there :/

And so goes Gudarzz, the mara who is famous for doing no damage no matter which spec he is and pacifies every healer on CD. Have fun in Arenas mate, Im sure you guys will do amazing! You can 360 no scope all dem bads. All done on the subject, any further **** talk should be forwarded to my inbox for consideration of the level of farming you will be subject to.

Edited by Treblt

Far as I remember, I've barely lost any in the PTS.... Playing multiple toons and roles. Far as a I remember, you were losing to teams that I absolutely demolished. Not really much to say there :/

And so goes Gudarzz, the mara who is famous for doing no damage no matter which spec he is and pacifies every healer on CD. Have fun in Arenas mate, Im sure you guys will do amazing! You can 360 no scope all dem bads. All done on the subject, any further **** talk should be forwarded to my inbox for consideration of the level of farming you will be subject to.

Sounds like Jonie "returned the favor" to you...no wonder you sound so confident and manly.

It's heating up, ladies and gentlemen.

Edited by Gudarzz

It obviously worked, you wrote a short paragraph back with pointed explanation of it all. Oh, and the mandatory "ur troll no hurt me".

And no really, Tauntauns is dead, has been for 8's. They were dead pretty much in 8's before I left, and after I left it sealed the deal it seemed.

your troll CANNOT PENETRATE THE RAINBOW SHIELD ME 1 U 0

Sounds like Jonie "returned the favor" to you...no wonder you sound so confident and manly.

It's heating up, ladies and gentlemen.

You getting heated up now that Waka is done delivering it to your bum sir?

You and Waka must be getting married soon, after all if anyone so much as spits in his direction you have to throw him behind you and puff your chest so he is so very impressed by your manliness.

Goes both way mates, and lets clear up one thing. I like to talk **** to people i don't like very much. I think you're a cool guy, but I really dislike needy little *****es like Waka. You just so happen to be speaking for him. It has nothing to do with Jonie. Maybe you should pick your friends better then ****** little players that will talk **** with no basis and blame their failures on others. I tend to stand far away from those people in normal day to day life, same principle applies in game. If I choose to play with someone, it usually isn't whether they're winning or losing, its if I enjoy the atmosphere. Thats why I played with SS back in the day, even when they were at one point not the strongest team.

You getting heated up now that Waka is done delivering it to your bum sir?

You and Waka must be getting married soon, after all if anyone so much as spits in his direction you have to throw him behind you and puff your chest so he is so very impressed by your manliness.

Goes both way mates, and lets clear up one thing. I like to talk **** to people i don't like very much. I think you're a cool guy, but I really dislike needy little *****es like Waka. You just so happen to be speaking for him. It has nothing to do with Jonie. Maybe you should pick your friends better then ****** little players that will talk **** with no basis and blame their failures on others. I tend to stand far away from those people in normal day to day life, same principle applies in game. If I choose to play with someone, it usually isn't whether they're winning or losing, its if I enjoy the atmosphere. Thats why I played with SS back in the day, even when they were at one point not the strongest team.

Trying to take the high road will not help you at this point. Unfortunately for you, I heard you running your mouth (and not on Jonie's D for once) on Smak's stream about me. So I have to troll you back a bit. If you can't take...I will honestly stop.

TLDR: Opfotm started it and is too **** to continue. Kinda like his involvement with any guild.

Trying to take the high road will not help you at this point. Unfortunately for you, I heard you running your mouth (and not on Jonie's D for once) on Smak's stream about me. So I have to troll you back a bit. If you can't take...I will honestly stop.

TLDR: Opfotm started it and is too **** to continue. Kinda like his involvement with any guild.

I c@ntz take it waka was so mean 2 me said I was a SUBPAR player! even doe im 999x better then him):

NO ONE CAN BE AS GOOD AS ALL MIGHTY OPFOTM ON HIS ALL MIGHTY MARAUDER

and op other players also left around the time you did due too RL issues and such so dont take all the credit for us not doing 8 v 8 :D

we will be around for areanas for sure

ps i <3 gudarzzzz

Yeah, I talked **** about you laughing about how I practically instagibbed you. Was it in super seriousness? No not really. I don't think you're an amazing marauder by any means, and I've made that clear. I also knew he was streaming, I run my mouth whether or not someone is streaming. I don't care if someone hears me say something, because if they ask me about it I'll still say it again. You act like HOOHOO I caught you red handed!!one! No not really. I talk **** on stream all the time. I haven't backed down about it at all. Never once retracted it.

NO ONE CAN BE AS GOOD AS ALL MIGHTY OPFOTM ON HIS ALL MIGHTY MARAUDER

and op other players also left around the time you did due too RL issues and such so dont take all the credit for us not doing 8 v 8 :D

we will be around for areanas for sure

ps i <3 gudarzzzz

I did say that you were already pretty much dead by the time I was leaving, did I not? Tauntauns was pretty much done by then in 8's. Stick around for arenas yea? :D

Edited by Treblt

Yeah, I talked **** about you laughing about how I practically instagibbed you. Was it in super seriousness? No not really. I don't think you're an amazing marauder by any means, and I've made that clear. I also knew he was streaming, I run my mouth whether or not someone is streaming. I don't care if someone hears me say something, because if they ask me about it I'll still say it again. You act like HOOHOO I caught you red handed!!one! No not really. I talk **** on stream all the time. I haven't backed down about it at all. Never once retracted it.

I did say that you were already pretty much dead by the time I was leaving, did I not? Tauntauns was pretty much done by then in 8's. Stick around for arenas yea? :D

being a d*ck is fun

Yeah, I was totally losing on the PTS...

http://tinypic.com/r/2cfs7m1/5

Good thing I kept the famous whiteboard from the old PTS days.

2.0 PTS?

Try arenas. 8v8's are dead and gone. 2.4 is what's up.

You knew what Im talking about, and you try getting out of it and avoiding because you know its true. Pathetic lol.

Its already been said many times. I lost more than I won against MvP in the 2.0 PTS. Old news? Sick try though. EZ Farming material.

2.0 PTS?

Try arenas. 8v8's are dead and gone. 2.4 is what's up.

You knew what Im talking about, and you try getting out of it and avoiding because you know its true. Pathetic lol.

Its already been said many times. I lost more than I won against MvP in the 2.0 PTS. Old news? Sick try though. EZ Farming material.

I'm sorry, but if you read your own comments, you brought up the PTS first. I was merely responding.

So to sum things up: you admit to losing on the PTS, you have left multiple guilds because you can't win, and you are now trying to brown nose the same guild that farmed you....who are you again?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.