Battlestation Sexywagon Duel Nights

Damsyl

Hey guys! I wanted to post and ask if any guild would like to do a Ranked game for practice. We need a way to train our new recruits and wanted to know if anyone was willing to que up against us or a pug, whichever you choose!

We're going to be out in Den's doing duels to test our guildmates on Friday/Monday nights and see what we need to change, and I figured the more practice we get INSIDE a ranked game the better. Soon we'll be all prepared and you'll see us Sunday nights :D. If anyone is interested in coming to our duel nights to help us out with testing or wanting to be tested/wanting to get help yourself, you're more than welcome to come! Just hit me up in a message or reply to this thread and we'll get things going.

We're going to start at around 7:00PM EST, not sure how long it will last but seeing as it's a Friday night, I'm assuming it will be more than two hours.

To any guilds/pugs who want to help us run practice games, let me know!

PS. PLEASE let me know who you are/if you're imperial or republic. I want to get a head count beforehand to know how many people we should be expecting. Note: this is not a gank fest, this is solely for practice and testing out your specs/seeing how well you do against your kryptonite classes etc etc.

Thanks!

-Damsyl

Edited by Damsyl

If you needed more test dummies for duels in outlaw's den I'd be willing to go on my guardian. I could use the practice too. If a ranked group happens to be down a member i'm willing to fill in for them but i think i would prefer just some friendly duels in outlaws den. Did you want to PM me your vent/TS/mumble info? I think it would work better if ppl were all in the same voice chat so people can distinguish friendly duelist from potential gankster XD Edited by UrbanSaint

If you needed more test dummies for duels in outlaw's den I'd be willing to go on my guardian. I could use the practice too. If a ranked group happens to be down a member i'm willing to fill in for them but i think i would prefer just some friendly duels in outlaws den. Did you want to PM me your vent/TS/mumble info? I think it would work better if ppl were all in the same voice chat so people can distinguish friendly duelist from potential gankster XD

ts55.gameservers.com:9176

p 0 r n5t4r is our info for those of you who want to show up =D.

without the spaces of course;

We're in the second instance of Tattooine.

Edited by Damsyl

I'm down for ranked!

p.s. Damsyl! Scoperatives have a kryptonite class??? Tell me more! :cool:

p.s.s. I should come by so you can teach me how to click faster.

1.) Op healers may be good at dueling, but try beating another op healer :rak_03: That **** is tough.

2.) You click fast enough as is

Thanks for hosting it :D. Learned a few new tips to try to do better at my 1 v 1's. Was nice to get some practice in for those few times i end up node-guarding in a warzone. In a way, these duels made me realize that every class/spec seems to have a hard counter to another class/spec. Ex. I beat person 1 multiple times but person 2 always beat me, and person 1 always beat person 2, etc.

Hopefully it was a learning experience for everyone else and I dont know about you guys, but it made me a little more excited to see how these 4v4 arenas in the 2.4 patch may turn out :D

Edited by UrbanSaint