Revanite style quests for republic?

EliArch

The equivalent to the Revanite quests - a questline on the capital world that awards a title and that isn't quite an actual world storyline (à la the hunt for the Czerka base in the Dune Sea or the effort to free the Dread Masters) - is basically the Gree questline, where you go around fixing Coruscant infrastructure in tandem with some Gree droids that were brought in as consultants.

It's slightly more boring than the Revanite questline, but infinitely funnier ("Droid, your bizarre praise makes it all worthwhile"). Unfortunately, it doesn't involve Force-users. So there's no "gray" stuff.

The equivalent to the Revanite quests - a questline on the capital world that awards a title and that isn't quite an actual world storyline (à la the hunt for the Czerka base in the Dune Sea or the effort to free the Dread Masters) - is basically the Gree questline, where you go around fixing Coruscant infrastructure in tandem with some Gree droids that were brought in as consultants.

It's slightly more boring than the Revanite questline, but infinitely funnier ("Droid, your bizarre praise makes it all worthwhile"). Unfortunately, it doesn't involve Force-users. So there's no "gray" stuff.

Cheers for the reply. Yep done that quest and have the "black bisector" title. Real shame there's no gray Jedi stuff. I think some should be introduced.

No, there is no equivalent to the Revanites quest - because the Revanites quest is highly spiritual - and the Republic quests are all about cash & carry, so to say.

Personally, I think that the Revanite quests are "spiritual" in the same sense that Niall Ferguson is an "historian". There's no substance to either of them, just bunch of vague talking points and a thinly veiled agenda.

there is a quest on taris which made me quiet sad and it's mostly about revan

I think I know which one you're talking about,

the quest where u find out what happened to the ppl looking for the promised land from KOTOR. When I finally discovered their fate, my feelings were hurt...