Looking for raiding guild

jasonthelamb

I have a Juggernaut DPS and a Sniper DPS, and I've recently moved over to Bastion. I work 6-7 days a week for the most part, so I'm looking for a guild that raids from ~6:30PM PST to 10PM PST or so. (I am EST, I get out of work most nights at 9:30PM EST)

Only night I can't raid is Saturday night, as I work until 12PM EST and I'm up at 8AM for work the next day.

My Juggernaut is in a mix of 69/72 gear and my sniper is in mainly 69 gear (went from 1-55 the last double xp weekend).

If you'd like to talk or anything of that sort, PM me or reply here, I'd love to hear from anyone interested.

For the record - I also have a 55 gunslinger I can transfer over; for republic guilds.

I have a Juggernaut DPS and a Sniper DPS, and I've recently moved over to Bastion. I work 6-7 days a week for the most part, so I'm looking for a guild that raids from ~6:30PM PST to 10PM PST or so. (I am EST, I get out of work most nights at 9:30PM EST)

Only night I can't raid is Saturday night, as I work until 12PM EST and I'm up at 8AM for work the next day.

My Juggernaut is in a mix of 69/72 gear and my sniper is in mainly 69 gear (went from 1-55 the last double xp weekend).

If you'd like to talk or anything of that sort, PM me or reply here, I'd love to hear from anyone interested.

For the record - I also have a 55 gunslinger I can transfer over; for republic guilds.

by raid do you mean attacking pub bases or doing ops?

Not sure if your interested in another server Transfer but <W T F> on Harbinger is forming up another team. Harbinger is a PST server we generally tend to run late by Est standards. We haven't picked a timing yet for the team that forming up most of us have open schedules so it might well be a good fit for you.

If your interested roll a level 1 and Ping Bluejor or Jerruch they can give you the tour and the low down on the status of the various raid teams. If they aren't around ping me at Davuc or Davk and Ill track them down.

P.S. We know what a RAID is. :D

Edited by Davuk