<Wargasm> Recruiting for NiM Progression

pchop

<Wargasm>

Contact Lebowskii, Kogas, Covoy, or Sstenney

Apply Online

http://wargasm-swtor.guildlaunch.com/

About Us:

Wargasm was established during pre-launch on the Space Slug server. We have survived through server transfers and player attrition which is a testament to the great leadership of our Officers and Guild Master.

Our goal is to clear the most challenging PVE content SWTOR has to offer by maintaining a team of dedicated and talented players. We are also a home for people with work, school, or other personal commitments that make raiding 15+ hours per week impractical. That is why our progression group raids 2 nights per week, 2-3 hours per night.

Recruiting all classes and roles for 2.4 ops!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 7:00pm (8 man progression)

Wednesday 7:00pm (8 man progression)

Friday 7:00pm Group 2

Saturday 7:00pm Group 2

Each raid lasts 2-3 hours. We also frequently run ops or pvp on other nights for fun.

Recruitment:

Our recruitment is never closed. We are looking for serious raiders to help us clear the latest Nightmare content, as well as casual and social players who help make the guild fun.

We have high expectations on our raiders. You are expected to learn the fights quickly, show great raid awareness, and know your class role. We are also more than willing to help each other out with advice. Our raiders are required to use Mumble and Torparse during progression runs.

We do not tolerate any drama. Loot rules and raid roster is decided by the officers based on what is best for the guild, but we will always be fair.

To apply please fill out an application on the website. Whisper an officer in game for more info.

Edited by pchop

We are starting up another group that will raid saturday/sunday at 7pst. This group will be starting on tfb hm & snv hm. Recruiting all roles for this group.

Still considering great players for our tuesday/wednesday group. This group has had hms on farm for a while and is currently working on NiM.

I might be interested in joining you guys, I have a sorc healer who is in nearly all underworld as well as a merc dps for the hm content. What spots do you need filling? I am 1 set piece away from being geared for nightmare Edited by SiXXXX

I am also interested in joining you guys

leaving my current server in search of a new raiding guild. My main character is a sorc dps (lightning), my gear is mostly 69 with some underworld pieces, i am interested in gearing up and getting into harder content. I also have and assassin tank if its needed

I am also interested in joining you guys

leaving my current server in search of a new raiding guild. My main character is a sorc dps (lightning), my gear is mostly 69 with some underworld pieces, i am interested in gearing up and getting into harder content. I also have and assassin tank if its needed

Hey, fill out an app on our website. We would be happy to bring you in. Look forward to seeing you in game.

I might be interested in joining you guys, I have a sorc healer who is in nearly all underworld as well as a merc dps for the hm content. What spots do you need filling? I am 1 set piece away from being geared for nightmare

Thanks for the app, I look forward to seeing you in game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Greetings, I'm interested in joining a PVE server and guild currently working through NM prog in TFB/SV I've cleared up to the Terror from Beyond in Nightmare, and parse over 3k on ops. dummy. I raid weekends, and would like to know how far you guys have progressed in NM TFB/SV.

Hey man thanks for your interest.

Do you only raid weekends? Our Fri/Sat group is still doing Hard Mode TFB & SNV.

Greetings, I'm interested in joining a PVE server and guild currently working through NM prog in TFB/SV I've cleared up to the Terror from Beyond in Nightmare, and parse over 3k on ops. dummy. I raid weekends, and would like to know how far you guys have progressed in NM TFB/SV.

We could really use your dps, if you can raid tues-weds

Are you looking for any healers for your raid groups? my main is a 55 sorc healer and Ive been looking for a spot in a hm/nim Ops raiding group.

Fri/Sat group is open to all roles. (We did 16 man HM TFB last night)

The Tues/Weds NiM group takes the best 8 players. So if you prove yourself first you can earn a spot.

Is there any lower-limit on minimum content clearance? For instance, you haven't done S&V HM and NiM, or TfB HM and NiM. I'm asking based on my current stats and those of some of my friends.

Nope.

For the tues/weds NiM group we need to see that you are an excellent player and perform well on torparse.

But for the other night we welcome anyone.