Muarder vs Juggernaut pvp

Klalose

Guardian has Focused Defense that does infact heal you, Jugg must have something similar under different name.

Second question is difficult to answer as it is player and gear dependant, but I would bet Jugg should win if both players have the same experience, level and gear. Jugg has a greater endurance in a cost of damage.

Edited by ELRunninW

I am curious do Juggernauts have an attack that heals them? Much like the blood dk in wow.

Also who would win if they went against a muarder?

I am far from a advanced pvp player. but the 2 days ago I was in my 4th 55 pvp match an gaurding our turrent base and a mara came up. by himself I was able to fight him he got me to 40% health then i take time to type to tell team they were taking our base cuz I did not no if more where coming and still beat him. Im DPS jugg

and yes we have "endure pain" increases HP by 30% for a time but then it goes away. also we. have Enraged. defence

This is a PvP question so the appropriate place will be PvP forms or warrior class forms.

Anyway, comparing classes is to generic you want to compare trees. To save you time and effort, marauder carnage tree is PvP solo king among warrior classes, with probably marauder annihilation tree as close second. The only tree Jugg has as a competitor in solo is vengeance but can be topped easily by the 2 marauder trees mentioned above.

I would think JUGGS could defeat maras pretty easily but again let me say this I AM NOT A PVP player by any means. I HAVE 4 level 55 toons with 0:15:22:0 valor lol. with a mara being one of them but we have way more defensive cds. and force push as extra interrupt and also have a armor debuff to somewhat counter bloodlust except ours will be applied for the duration of the fight and we wear heavy armor so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.