How is the population here?

Nickious

I'm looking for a server to transfer to from Begeren Colony. I would like to have a big pool of players to pull from and I'm taking a guess that since alot people post on this subsection of the server forums, that this is one of the more populated ones, aside from the Harbinger. I would like to know:

How many instances does Jedi Covenant have?

The average population for starter planets like Dromund Kass and Coruscant and of the Fleet areas?

Also would like to know how consistent the FPS is and how bad lag can be at time.

P.S. If you happen to see threads of similar nature in other server subsections, these are essentially a bit survey-likein that I'm trying to get conditions of each server so that I get the biggest bang for my buck and don't waste 1800cc where I won't be happy with that one character.

I'm not sure what you mean by stable? We have never had a server crash if that is what you are asking. There are times of increased lag during pvp, but I've experienced that on every server I've been on. That is related to the game engine and not server stability.

This is a very active server to sum it up.

this server actually seems pretty ideal for me because its on East coast rather than the west coast and that means I'm one hour behind rather than 2 hours ahead of most people.

I was asking about server stability because I know the Harbinger, a high population server, from the description of people from it suffer some server instability due partially to that high population.

I love it here on Jedi Covenant, definitely a nice server all in all. The population seems to be pretty stable. I had 4 toons wasting away on another server that I moved over here once transfers were available. I can't speak for anyone else but I haven't had any latency or connectivity issues.

Server is pretty stable here for the most part. As what others have said usually 3-4 fleets on both sides during prime-time. Also both republic and imperial sides have awesome communities with a lot of active guilds to suit whatever needs you require.