Calling All Speeder Collectors!

Nocturnix

Hey everyone,

I am working on a mount database website, and have a few speeders that are missing screenshots still. If you have one or several of these speeders, and are willing to help by submitting screenshots of them please post here which ones you have and I will PM you directly with how to submit them. Benefits for you? Fame and glory, and your character immortalized on the intarwebs.

Here is the list of speeders I need screenshots for:

Adno Locust - Thanks Lurtzello

Adno Saberwasp - Thanks Lurtzello

Aratech Blur - Thanks Lurtzello

Aratech Ghost - Thanks Lurtzello

Aratech Red Spirit - Thanks Lurtzello

Avalanche Heavy Tank

BH-7X Custom Hunter

Exchange Bandit - Thanks Lurtzello

GSI EMP-Explorer - Thanks Lurtzello

Helix Hyperpod

Hotrigged Speeder Bike - Thanks Lurtzello

Korrealis Prince

Korrealis Sovereign - Thanks Lurtzello

Praxon Bloodline - Thanks Lurtzello

Praxon Firaxa

Praxon Trackmaster - Thanks Lurtzello

Rendili Fireball - Thanks Lurtzello

Tirsa Champion - Thanks Lurtzello

Tirsa Prime - Got it, thank you DriveWRX

Titan 6 Containment Vehicle

Ubrikkian War-rider

Thanks for your help!

Edited by Nocturnix

I'd suggest you blot out the speeders that you get the images of from the first post, just to keep it clearer.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Adno Locust

Adno Saberwasp

Aratech Blur

Aratech Ghost

Aratech Red Spirit

Exchange Bandit

GSI EMP-Explorer

Hotrigged Speeder Bike

Korrealis Sovereign

Praxon Bloodline

Praxon Trackmaster

Rendili Fireball

Tirsa Prime (I guess I shouldn't consider it though)

What is left:

Avalanche Heavy Tank

BH-7X Custom Hunter

Helix Hyperpod

Korrealis Prince

Praxon Firaxa

Tirsa Champion (are you sure this one exists at all? I've checked around and it seems to have never been actually implemented in the game)

Ubrikkian War-rider

I'd suggest you blot out the speeders that you get the images of from the first post, just to keep it clearer.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Adno Locust

Adno Saberwasp

Aratech Blur

Aratech Ghost

Aratech Red Spirit

Exchange Bandit

GSI EMP-Explorer

Hotrigged Speeder Bike

Korrealis Sovereign

Praxon Bloodline

Praxon Trackmaster

Rendili Fireball

Tirsa Prime (I guess I shouldn't consider it though)

What is left:

Avalanche Heavy Tank

BH-7X Custom Hunter

Helix Hyperpod

Korrealis Prince

Praxon Firaxa

Tirsa Champion (are you sure this one exists at all? I've checked around and it seems to have never been actually implemented in the game)

Ubrikkian War-rider

Yes thank you, I did exactly that. I just sent you a PM. Are you able to take high graphics settings screenshots? Thanks!

I can help with

Adno Locust

Adno Saberwasp

Aratech Blur

Exchange Bandit

GSI EMP-Explorer

Hotrigged Speeder Bike

Korrealis Prince

Rendilli Fireball

EDIT: Seems most of these are done. But The Korrealis Prince then ;)

Edited by Luxidenstore

About the PM you sent me... You know that ALT + Z hides/shows the UI whereas CTRL + U realoads it, right?

It's much more handy to use the ALT + Z to take the screenshots :D

By the way, I'll start getting mine done later today :)

Edit: uploaded, though I've had issues with a couple of them and you may end up with duplicates. Also, I'd like if you could tell me if I can delete the screenshots as right now I'm keeping them, just in case you need me to reupload.

Edited by Lurtzello

About the PM you sent me... You know that ALT + Z hides/shows the UI whereas CTRL + U realoads it, right?

It's much more handy to use the ALT + Z to take the screenshots :D

By the way, I'll start getting mine done later today :)

Edit: uploaded, though I've had issues with a couple of them and you may end up with duplicates. Also, I'd like if you could tell me if I can delete the screenshots as right now I'm keeping them, just in case you need me to reupload.

I recieved your screenshots thank you! Good tip about ALT + Z! I will add the latest batch of screenshots to the site tomorrow (saturday), so you should see them then. I already marked the ones you said that you submitted, but I have not checked them in the actual screenshots yet (no time right now, at work). So if there are still some missing from those you said, I will update the thread with those.

So for now we still have remaining:

Avalanche Heavy Tank

BH-7X Custom Hunter - Not in game yet

Helix Hyperpod

Korrealis Prince

Praxon Firaxa

Tirsa Champion - Not in game?

Ubrikkian War-rider

I recieved your screenshots thank you! Good tip about ALT + Z! I will add the latest batch of screenshots to the site tomorrow (saturday), so you should see them then. I already marked the ones you said that you submitted, but I have not checked them in the actual screenshots yet (no time right now, at work). So if there are still some missing from those you said, I will update the thread with those.

So for now we still have remaining:

Avalanche Heavy Tank

BH-7X Custom Hunter - Not in game yet

Helix Hyperpod

Korrealis Prince

Praxon Firaxa

Tirsa Champion - Not in game?

Ubrikkian War-rider

I just sent you Screenshoots of me on my Avalanche Heavy Tank and Praxon Firaxa along with preview pane shots of the the Tirsa Champion and Ubrikkian War-rider.

As an aside the Praxon Aether is supposedly in the game as a patch notes for 2.1.1 mentioned that the Praxon Collector achievement is able to be completed. No one seems to know where it drops or is purchased though. Has anyone in this thread heard any rumors about it?

There are are also two Dessler speeders that are not yet in the game but are known due to the Achievement system, the Dessler Nomad and Dessler Explorer.

Those three speeders are the only ones not accounted for to complete the Gearhead Achievement.

As an aside the Praxon Aether is supposedly in the game as a patch notes for 2.1.1 mentioned that the Praxon Collector achievement is able to be completed. No one seems to know where it drops or is purchased though. Has anyone in this thread heard any rumors about it?

There are are also two Dessler speeders that are not yet in the game but are known due to the Achievement system, the Dessler Nomad and Dessler Explorer.

Those three speeders are the only ones not accounted for to complete the Gearhead Achievement.

Thank you for the information, i will add stubbs for the speeders you mentioned until we have more details.

Edited by Nocturnix

BH-7X Custom Hunter

Helix Hyperpod

Tirsa Champion

Ubrikkian War-rider

Anyone have these speeders? The only ones I'm missing screenshots for now.

Edited by Nocturnix