False windup on Zealous Strike and Blade Storm (every time)

Lord_Garrex

Since these moves were first available they've come with a glitch that screws up my total DPS. Unless ZS and BS are pressed twice (it's not my keys, switched them around to different ones and still the same issue) they fail to execute properly. Keying them the same as all other moves will result in my toon cocking back to throw on BS but not actually throwing and then returning to the starting point of the movement. Same thing with ZS. Occasionally this doesn't happen while Zen is in effect but overall, these are two of my bread-and-butter attacks but I lose a little over a second on each one just to get it to work. Customer service has no interest in resolving this glitch, if that's what it is, and I recently learned that a lot of other people have been experiencing it post-2.0. Does anybody have any recommendations to try and improve the speed and fluidity of these attacks?

Since these moves were first available they've come with a glitch that screws up my total DPS. Unless ZS and BS are pressed twice (it's not my keys, switched them around to different ones and still the same issue) they fail to execute properly. Keying them the same as all other moves will result in my toon cocking back to throw on BS but not actually throwing and then returning to the starting point of the movement. Same thing with ZS. Occasionally this doesn't happen while Zen is in effect but overall, these are two of my bread-and-butter attacks but I lose a little over a second on each one just to get it to work. Customer service has no interest in resolving this glitch, if that's what it is, and I recently learned that a lot of other people have been experiencing it post-2.0. Does anybody have any recommendations to try and improve the speed and fluidity of these attacks?

You're not alone- fake GCD happens to us all, and many have almost accepted that it's simply never going to be fixed. It has been especially persistent on Ilum recently for some reason.

I'm actually not referring to the fake GCD which happens every once in awhile but to the glitch in these two moves themselves that happens every time unless you press them twice. Blade Storm is in my lucky #7 slot since it crits all the time but when I hit 7, my toon coc.k.s back to deliver the blow, then doesn't actually do it and returns to the starting point of the movement unless I hit 7 a second time. You can see the precious time lost there and how it screws your dps as well as making for a jerky, non-fluid animation. Why it happens on these two moves and why it happens at all is what I'm trying to figure out or what I can do to get around it.

Sorry to have to jumble up the word "c o c k s". I'm not meaning it in that context but it's being censored anyways. :rolleyes: