The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Faction based model swapping item

Currently, we have a lot of armors that have identical names for both factions.. The models are completely different in appearance. I realize this is because it is typically for the mirror classes. Originally, this was so we could differentiate classes from their appearance. Since the game has moved away from that idea.....

I would like an item that can swap the model to the opposing faction's version of the same named item.

This would include the endgame gear, pvp gear fp/mission reward and crafted gear.

Each kit could cost 200 cc and swap one piece of armor. Being that there are 7pieces of armor, this would put the price point at 1400cc for a set. This seems to be in line with the current armors offered in the market.

The owner would have to have their faction's equivalent item in their inventory. So, the question of earning the piece is not in question. The only real problem would be... can the kit turn the armor into adaptive? Is this possible to code?

If none of this is possible, just give me an adaptive version of the Smuggler's Verpine chestpiece.. I want it badly for my Operative and future Merc.