Hk 51 that good?

JQJkiller

Very worth it, especially if you are a HK fan. I, personally, love using him on my assassin (he's my first dps choice).

Also on the plus side, once you get him on one character, you can unlock him at any time for another character in your legacy for either credits (1.5 mil iirc, somewhere around there) or with cartel coins.

Side note: bring friends for the missions, it'll make it go faster, especially the searching for the parts.

I took the time to get him on one character and unlocked him on another and have not used him since. That being said, in terms of crew skills he has some potential: +5 efficiency on all missions and +1 crit on all crafting.

he is great for crafting and great for alts. it's like 350 cartel coins to unlock him and he can be used right at lvl 1.

I use him on all my alts and have found the best way to roll is just leave the lvl 50 gear on him, but remove the rifle and put an orange mod'able rifle on him and keep the mods current to your level. that way he will hit the mobs you attack (the lvl 50 rifle he comes with seems to miss the majority of the time for me across numerous alts and levels).

he does far more damage out of the gate than any other companion while leveling, plus that super assassinate skill with 5 stacks you can wipe out silver elites in a single blast to help clear epsecially pesky nodes and class quest updates.

he is great for crafting and great for alts. it's like 350 cartel coins to unlock him and he can be used right at lvl 1.

Excuse me, Fextonio, but you're saying in the above quote, that you can buy HK-51 on the Cartel Market?:d_eek:

Excuse me, Fextonio, but you're saying in the above quote, that you can buy HK-51 on the Cartel Market?:d_eek:

What he means is that after you finish the quest and acquire him on one character, you can then unlock him on any other character in your legacy for cc or credits, even level 1s.

HK-51 is awesome!

Don't get me wrong, he's a pain in the butt to get, but TOTALLY worth it!

Personally I suggest stacking "Target Eliminated" as much as possible.

Instant kill on any silver target even ones higher lvl than you

Assassinate is ******... one word and BANG! somebody's dead.

HK-51 is awesome!

Don't get me wrong, he's a pain in the butt to get, but TOTALLY worth it!

Personally I suggest stacking "Target Eliminated" as much as possible.

Instant kill on any silver target even ones higher lvl than you

Assassinate is ******... one word and BANG! somebody's dead.

Target acquired... death imminent. :d_cool:

Target acquired... death imminent. :d_cool:

"Give my best wishes to the maker..."

HK is an excellent DPS companion, he has superior ST damage, doesn't break CC, and utility skills that he uses better than some of the DPS players I've seen.

Of course, he also lacks any AoE damage skills, so it may make trash mobs a bit tricky if you're a healer.

He's a good asset. The biggest roadblock is hunting for parts.