Are there many casual/social Guilds on The Progenitor

ADemoiselle

I plan on using The Progenitor as my main server, but I don't really want to join serious RP guilds on most of my characters. Would you say there was many casual-RP or non-RP Guilds on the server that are successful/seem to last long, or if all the most-active Guilds are serious RPing ones? Edited by ADemoiselle

Cult of Dramath is above all else a friendly casual guild friend and family we have an alliance with Nestinar who roleplay while our guild does PvE content. There are good guilds out there which would welcome you!

Cult of Dramath is above all else a friendly casual guild friend and family we have an alliance with Nestinar who roleplay while our guild does PvE content. There are good guilds out there which would welcome you!

I have been interested in this Guild, from what I have heard, but their profile sounds predominantly RP based. How much impetus is on the player to RP regularly, or sign up for PvE content? Also, what sort of demographic of higher level characters are in the Guild? Can Guild Flashpoint and Hard Mode FP groups happen fairly easily?

• 2 months later...