No InGame Sound?

EliTheRev

Just got early access email. Awesome! However, there is no ingame sound for me.

The cinematics have sound and when I played beta I had sound ingame. For some reason though, now I have no ingame sound. Not even in the character creation screens. My drivers are all updated and, as I mentioned, I didn't have this problem in beta.

Any suggestions?

Opening movies play just fine with sound.

Star Wars music plays with opening prologue text.

Once the game starts, however, there is absolutely no sound.

Sound is enabled ingame ... sliders up 100% ...

Edited by EliTheRev

I have a Xonar DX sound card.

I found a cached version of this "no sound ingame" issue on the German SWTOR forums. I had to use the cached version from a Google Search because I think the thread was deleted or something. The solution I found there seems to have worked.

Disabling "GX" in the Xonar DX Audio Center seems to have fixed the problem. I now have all sound and music ingame working.

I hope if anyone else has this problem they will find this fix helpful.

I have a Xonar DX sound card.

I found a cached version of this "no sound ingame" issue on the German SWTOR forums. I had to use the cached version from a Google Search because I think the thread was deleted or something. The solution I found there seems to have worked.

Disabling "GX" in the Xonar DX Audio Center seems to have fixed the problem. I now have all sound and music ingame working.

I hope if anyone else has this problem they will find this fix helpful.

I have Xonar DG and this solved the problem. Had to restart the game also. Good find and thanks for sharing!