New Consular/Inquisitor advanced class

YVictorII

Hey i was thinking about an idea for a new class- one that uses 3 sabers like Darth Traya did. She had the ability to wield three lightsabers telekinetically. I think it will add a whole new aspect to the consular/inquisitor combat styles.

So, what do you think?

Edited by YVictorII

I don't think it would work as a new class, but perhaps it could be implemented as a high level combat ability for consulars or inquisitors. Instead of throwing a light saber like a boomerang, the consular could telekinetic throw a backup/third saber that independently attacks an enemy npc for a short period of time like a probe.

Mmm...

I don't think we need another class, but perhaps have more abilities to choose from would be very desirable from my perspective.

The fight with two sabers and telekineticaly have a third one, does sound cool in a way, but not sure Star Wars mythos supports it.

I think it would be an interesting idea, as we level that power or ability choices are given, so if you are a ranged type character and you are normally given a melee ability as a level choice, it would be good if you had the ability to choose between obtaining a new melee or ranged ability instead, it could make an interesting situation wher you may have an Assassin that is exclusively ranged for instance...

Sue