(SPOILERS) IA Ch. 1 Ending (SPOILERS)

barrs

I stopped the attack, and Jadus escaped.

Still feeling bad about it.

The worst part is, i intended to kill him, but i misclicked and was too slow to press esc escae the scene. :(

Not starting over with a new agent, not after i played myself so far.

Wish they add the option of replaying the class story from the beginning (no xp r credit rewards, maybe item rewards from quests, but you'd have to stat from square 1, and work your way to your companions again, maybe even reset their affection (keep crew skills though).

Well I beat him but had a guildy in with me tanking him (I was 31). But all I will say abiout ch 2 is that so far I have been the White Knight, the embodyment of the Empire and stood up for it's citizens, I have gone from being the Roger Moore Bond, to a bit more Timothy Dalton...We will see what happens from here.

For the record: Seeing as this fight is the end of the Act, I expected it to be very difficult. What I didn't expect, and don't understand, is why are companions (on most things, plus this) so freaking stupid?

As a 30 Operative, Concealment, this has literally taken me 2 hours of attempts, with probably 45 minutes of that trying to find resources on just *what* to do.

Companions. Worthless. Kaliyo, stop standing in poison & fire before I put a bullet in your head for good.

As a heal-spec operative, I had...no problems with this. Well, I died once or twice, but only when I screwed up. I ended up doing something very specific here...god, what was it. Had Vector out, by the way.

I think I might have just run around in circles healing and steadily outputting sustainable damage. That one 20 or 30 minute cooldown ability that gives me insane health regen and refreshes adrenaline probe fixed any problems that ever came up. I think I had to aggro juggle a few times with that de-aggro ability too.

It was a while ago and can't remember for sure. Just remember always keeping my dart applied, using explosive probe for great quick burst from afar, and frantically healing while running in circles.

Sidenote: Vector got REALLY mad at what I did. Never lost that much affection before or since.

Edited by Shinyshin

Found this fight pretty easy as an operative - kept kiting Jadus round the consoles in the room on using darts, interrupts and stuns to DPS him. By Line of sighting him, this prevented the majority of his attacks and also allowed me to heal.

Also went with the light side choice - epic epic bit of story. Can't wait for Act II!

I like the option where you talk/bluff him out of his plan, even if he does escape afterward. I was kinda hoping to run into him again, but you don't.

The return meeting with Faathra the Hutt is pretty funny, though. I've killed Jedi Masters and wiped out armies, but he honestly thought a couple of merc bounty hunters were going to do the job...?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
The main context difference is your relationship to Imperial Intelligence. You're a hero if you stop Jadus, but if you side with Jadus many of them see you as a sell-out to the Sith and don't work/talk with you anymore.

I'd say that most of them have to respect you now, but yesss, the Minister is more than bitter about it. ESPECIALLY if you side with Jadus AGAIN at the end of act 3.

Actually, you can see it for yourself, I made a compilation of all Jadus act 2-3-4 references I found. That's some 20 minutes of content... And I'm still waiting for him to come back! For all I know, he's aware of Vitiate's plans for the galaxy and should have survived the Eternal Empire invasion too, being away in seclusion ever since the beginning of act 3... Last mentioned by Marr at the beginning of Makeb. The news are: there are no news. And I really hope that he WILL be back one way of another. He survives whatever agent decides in act 1 after all...

To all who wanted to see how it plays out, enjoy!

P.S. And no, there is no title. It was present in the beta, but I can only assume that they removed it cause it was too spoiler-ish.