Asking yall for some help please! (Combat pvp)

Himura

Ok, i will first admit that i am a pre 2.0 combat sent and really liked how everything flowed together and having a big problem wrapping my head around the way combat works right now. I have been reading though all these forms trying to adapt but i just cannot seem to get into the swing of things. So, going to post what stats i have and my rotation and maybe with some help i can be useful again in wz!

expertise 1936

accuracy 98%

crit chance 21.18%

crit multiplier 73%

28k of health

my normal rotation now is to jump into the fight and then spam br till bs procs>ps>bs>dispatch

if i feel confident that i wont be cc'ed will do jump>ps>ms>br>bs(if proc)>dispatch

my blade storm hits like a truck but i feel that my dispatch just doesn't hit as hard as i believe it should. Any help you guys can give me would be much appreciated!

Edited by Himura
hit tab and enter >.<

Use Zen---> PS---->MS--->BS-->Br-->Ps---> Dispatch win.

Big difference is that you aren't guaranteed an Auto Crit on BS anymore however we get the refreshed PS and Zen makes the MS channel 2.3 seconds down from 3.0. If you are aware of people blowing cc's/knock backs ad leap to a target and Zen/PS/MS/BS that a massive amount of burst.

No but im to lazy to explain fully on forums atm.But combat is just more of a priority system now and takes time to learn it coming from playing mainly in pre 2.0 and manage your focus well enough to not be focused starved on PS refreshes

Edited by Valzanik