Kath Hound--- a server for those that dont want crowds

Bodha

Just an fyi for those who want to be on a not so crowded server take a look at Kath Hound.

So far everyone I've encountered on the server is friendly and helpful so come on over if you are interested in a low crowd friendly server.

I agree so hard it hurts! I rolled characters on 9 other servers looking for a decent community and have finally found a home on Kath Hound. For everybody who has never tried an RP server or is hesitant about coming to a Medium population server, let me outline a few reasons why you should join us on Kath Hound:

1. It's been my experience throughout the years of MMO's that the PvP servers tend to attract a.... let's say, more elitist brand of gamer. I love the PvP servers in most games myself so before you start hating, I'm not looking down on everybody. It's just been my experience that the undesirables congregate on the PvP servers.

2. Out of every server I've tried, this is the only one that welcomed me to the game instead of General chat being filled with WoW and Skyrim jokes, peppered with cries of "**** noob" or "go back to WoW, cause we own this server". There's a LOT of rude people out there.

3. This community is the only one I've found willing to help players instead of insulting them.

4. If the lower population has got you nervous, remember this: The game just came out and we're going to see a massive influx of people over the holiday season. Hopefully some of you will choose to bolster our ranks after reading this, too, heh.

So there's my 2 cents on why you should come to Kath Hound. Take it with a grain of salt, and I encourage people to make characters on other servers to try em out. Just don't forget about the Kath Hound and know that you're always welcome in our ranks.

DISCLAIMER: I realize some of the other servers have probably got a vibrant, friendly community in there somewhere. They must just be really quiet... This post is not meant to enflame or cause discontent among the masses. It's just one fool's opinion.

No login queues, no server lag, and friendly people. Love it here. I always try and help other players out if I can. All the groups I've healed for have been very patient, even sticking around to help when a multi-phase group quest bugs out for someone and we have to reset.

Is it republic favored or empire? I am playing on a PVP server where I do sense that elitism and I just want to be able to communicate and make friends as well be competitive/ have fair play.

Although my experience on my current server hasn't been too bad, I prefer somewhere I can make friends who have rich personalities and aren't obnoxious, "hay thanks for halping, bai"