Advanced character customization

mortenpro

This game needs better character customization... Like wrinkles for example. Darth Malgus looks awesome, so game has an ability to generate something like this. Why can't we create our unique look? :/ Everybody look almost the same. I want to change my dark side corruption look, for example yellow eyes with a red stripe. I want to change my nose and ears size, distance between eyes, and stuff like that. I want to look cool, for god sake! I hate these crap face presets.

Please, BioWare, do something with this! I'm begging you! :mad:

I agree this game needs some customization. So far, only few presets are acceptable and you can't alter anything, so you will often see somebody who looks like you. This is an MMO and it was released in 2011, its customization should be well better than what it is... I would also greatly appreciate option to turn hood off, so many topics about it, yet still nothing was done. Edited by Compactpl

If they won't change it, I'm gonna play another MMO (probably Guild Wars 2). I love Star Wars Universe, I love many aspects of this game, but if I can't create great character, it doesn't make sense at all. :( Edited by mortenpro

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.