[Video] Spacebars - Sage Healer

madtycoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFtDnjLFTL8

This is a video from solo queue warzones on the Bastion server over my first 20ish games at level 55. Making videos is a fun way to get through the warzone grind. I'm not too satisfied with my gameplay yet, but swtor is more of an alt game to me anyways. :(

Some clips don't show objectives.

Any comments and/or criticism are more than welcomed.

Wow dude you are kinda amazing. I watch a lot of Swtor youtube vids and I haven't been this impressed. The little text notes of what you are doing the editing and music are perfect.

But most of all your situational awareness and ability to be an unkillable cap stopping harassment machine is amazing. Your battlefield decision making and focus is pretty impressive. Example, that guy you saved from the VS bridge. And the beginning where you kept the ENTIRE team from capping the pylon ALONE.

You should enroll at some sort of military strategy school or something....only if you live in the USA...lol <.< >.>

Edited by Smuglebunny

Thanks for the comments.

Stop being so annoying to kill.

lol sorry

Wow dude you are kinda amazing. I watch a lot of Swtor youtube vids and I haven't been this impressed. The little text notes of what you are doing the editing and music are perfect.

But most of all your situational awareness and ability to be an unkillable cap stopping harassment machine is amazing. Your battlefield decision making and focus is pretty impressive. Example, that guy you saved from the VS bridge. And the beginning where you kept the ENTIRE team from capping the pylon ALONE.

You should enroll at some sort of military strategy school or something....only if you live in the USA...lol <.< >.>

heh, I don't know what to say to that. Thanks!

Nice vid.

I get the feeling that very few people know how to use focus modifiers, and you showcased how to properly use them here. Not sure if I've seen another vid-maker do that yet.

That's probably true. It is kinda sad when you think about it, because in WoW controlling a second target with focus is pretty much common practice. It's very difficult to be considered good without utilizing the focus frame.