Kaggath Heats - Ascending Empire vs Alliance of Worlds

Beniboybling

In the Sky, maybe.

But Aurberes troops could rip yours apart on the ground.

tactically...... yes numerically combat efficiently..... no simply put the numbers in that arena along with Battle meditation and rebel and Luke tactics on par with Kenobi means while a slight tactical advantage will be had it would by no means be large, and the numbers advantage more then makes up for that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tactically...... yes numerically combat efficiently..... no simply put the numbers in that arena along with Battle meditation and rebel and Luke tactics on par with Kenobi means while a slight tactical advantage will be had it would by no means be large, and the numbers advantage more then makes up for that.

His droids dude.

His droids.

Combat efficiently = Yes.

Tactically = Yes

Numerically? Who cares, numbers don't win wars.

His droids dude.

His droids.

Combat efficiently = Yes.

Tactically = Yes

Numerically? Who cares, numbers don't win wars.

Droids are not as combat effective as rebel troops, and he will not have a huge number of them, his supplier prefers making better things rather then whole lots of things so he will only have a few droids of great quality mind you but with his already suffering numbers disadvantage his tactical advantage is not so superior and the droids are not so superior to the vehicles and the rebels to allow him to overcome the numerical disadvantage.

And that also doesn't even start to talk about why in the hell I would even bother with a ground war at all, my troops would want to minimize casualties and civilian deaths ground battles will be kept to a minimum using them most as defense again; with myself already trenched in with a numbers advantage, rebels being better then the droid commanders were during the CiS, and the ability for my troops to focus defenses and come out even against the empire (who was using the tactics used by the jedi during the clone wars) with much less casualties, I don't see them making any headway in an attack and my troops having the inability to get pretty much anything important off planet, sabotage the stuff that stays, and the troops that do stay are likely to sneak aboard and steal a ship and get away since that is Rebel tactics 101.

Edited by tunewalker

Droids are not as combat effective as rebel troops, and he will not have a huge number of them, his supplier prefers making better things rather then whole lots of things so he will only have a few droids of great quality mind you but with his already suffering numbers disadvantage his tactical advantage is not so superior and the droids are not so superior to the vehicles and the rebels to allow him to overcome the numerical disadvantage.

Please Re-read that...

"Not as effective as Rebel troops"

"Prefers making better things rather than whole lots"

His droids would be incredibly advanced... Better than rebel troops and nigh indestructible.

This Kaggath has been so long compared to past ones.

Seriously, there have been more posts in the last couple days for this thread than there were for the entirety of the Kaggath Final between G0-T0 and Traya.

Almost 800 posts? Most of the originals had only 100-200.

Bravo. Lets keep the momentum going!

Please Re-read that...

"Not as effective as Rebel troops"

"Prefers making better things rather than whole lots"

His droids would be incredibly advanced... Better than rebel troops and nigh indestructible.

but not nigh indistructable to the rebel vehicles, and they would do nothing to allievaite the massive numbers disadvantage, that's the problem the numbers disadvantage isn't the same as Clones vs CiS, its much larger, also the quality of troop disparity nor the tactical disparity is as large Rebel standard troops> B1 battle droids by far and possibly even B2 droids this is the issue. (obviously this would continue as more advanced units would put up against more advance CiS units better as well) With Carida it becomes even more so as well. The clones are dealing with another CiS war but the enemy has none of the weaknesses the CiS had and the advantages are even larger then before.

Edit: Essentially a ground battle is the clone wars except the CiS, A.k.A my troops, is 5xs larger, much craftier, much more efficient, and capable of tactics the CiS never dreamed of and doesn't have its strings being pulled by the enemy.

Edited by tunewalker

Seriously, there have been more posts in the last couple days for this thread than there were for the entirety of the Kaggath Final between G0-T0 and Traya.

You know I will for what ever team is fighting next. CANT WAIT TO SEE WHO IT IS.

Haha...

This rounds Traya vs G0-T0 should go on for thousands of pages :rak_03:

Haha...

Oh I want to see that match...... make it the next one......I think I might be for traya will depend on the rest of the faction though.

Edited by tunewalker

Haha...

If it happens. Either team could be eliminated before they actually face each other. Which would be unfortunate.

If one loses before they face off, they should totally have a special match like Sidious vs. Sith Emporer was.

Edited by Warren-Stride

If it happens. Either team could be eliminated before they actually face each other. Which would be unfortunate.

If one loses before they face off, they should totally have a special match like Sidious vs. Sith Emporer was.

Beni doesn't have me convinced with the whole "random" thing.

I think he's pitching similar factions, like stealth (us) and Brute force (this thread) against each other in the first round...

Beni doesn't have me convinced with the whole "random" thing.

I think he's pitching similar factions, like stealth (us) and Brute force (this thread) against each other in the first round...

I am getting that vibe as well, I feel I would have preferred fighting a more stealthy faction out the gate honestly.

You read my quotes right? Well, if you did, you wouldn't have said that.

Yes I would have.... how indestructible were the bigger and stronger stuff of the Empire that the rebels blew up. There is no droid the rebels can not destroy, there is nothing that can be built that they can not be destroyed. The empire had all sorts of things that were bigger and tougher they still go boom.

Hell if several hundred of those B3's were used as training on Carida it very clearly shows there was a known tactic to taking them out, as it was part of the training regiment. Its even said they can become vunerable to stationed heavy guns, which are not uncommon and are much weaker then much of the artilary the rebels will use, the number of ways they can destroy the very few of these droids you would ever have access to is near limitless.

Edited by tunewalker

She doesn't flat out say anything about maybes, but what does she say to Chodo when he talks about healing the Exile?

Your speech is filled with Maybes, and Perhaps. You are Bold to make promises of Healing while the world under your care Burns... and dies. You may be able to help, but there is always a price, is there not?

Heh, nice quote there, good memory! Never something i picked up on, but it's quite a nice quote indeed.