What is Bioware going to do to keep the PVP crowd interested?

PoliteAssasin

:rak_02:Don't know why people waste their time PvPing here. It's awful, you know it's awful, go play another game.

SWTOR's PvP balance and decisions altogether are worse than WoW's. Now that's a milestone there.

But I'm pretty sure that people are still playing because it's freaking Star Wars. I mean, that's like the only reason to keep playing.

Once I'm done with all the class stories, I'm outa here.

Its not perfect but it is good and could easily be much better. Also there is no other game, gw2 is the only other game comparable and that game doesn't even have gear progression that means anything, you die in lower level maps even after you hit a high level, and it doesn't have world pvp as you are leveling. eso is the only other game I would try.

:rak_02:Don't know why people waste their time PvPing here. It's awful, you know it's awful, go play another game.

SWTOR's PvP balance and decisions altogether are worse than WoW's. Now that's a milestone there.

But I'm pretty sure that people are still playing because it's freaking Star Wars. I mean, that's like the only reason to keep playing.

Once I'm done with all the class stories, I'm outa here.

I want to like this game, I've been a big KOTOR fan since the original game came out, but there comes a point where enough is enough - like I said. Not much to do with the same content for a whole year.

Edited by PoliteAssasin