Remove FFA PVP zones from PVE servers please.

Nar_Keth

Tired of griefers and gankers ruining my play time by camping quest objectives and therefore preventing people from doing what they want in peace. I rolled on a PVE server specifically to avoid this kind of behavior from other players and now it is being forced on me if i want to do some daily quests. :( very disappointing, if i wanted to be attacked by other players i would roll on a PVP server.

Either that or fix the PVP flagging so it doen't automatically flag you for pvp EVER. I just want to play my game in peace.

Edited by Nar_Keth

Tired of griefers and gankers ruining my play time by camping quest objectives and therefore preventing people from doing what they want in peace. I rolled on a PVE server specifically to avoid this kind of behavior from other players and now it is being forced on me if i want to do some daily quests. :( very disappointing, if i wanted to be attacked by other players i would roll on a PVP server.

Either that or fix the PVP flagging so it doen't automatically flag you for pvp EVER. I just want to play my game in peace.

It's your choice. If you don't want to be flagged don't enter the PvP area. Don't take the Gree mission labled PvP and you will have no reason to go in there.