The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Bug: 2.2.3 Rocket Boost has no sound

Mubrak

Mounts and rocket boost worked fine when they were finally fixed, but since today's patch rocket boost is silent again, it's different than the old bug, though: the "igniting-sound" plays fine, and travels with you when you move, but then there is no "booster-sound" neither on the char nor on the place where you started. Edited by Mubrak

I can confirm this is happening. The initial "lift off" sound occurs but there is no sustained sound of the rockets themselves. This occurs whether they are triggered when stationary or moving, and whether or not the character stands still or moves after activating them.

I can confirm this is happening. The initial "lift off" sound occurs but there is no sustained sound of the rockets themselves. This occurs whether they are triggered when stationary or moving, and whether or not the character stands still or moves after activating them.

as described above. also, ran all the daily areas including gree event yesterday with 2 chars and bug remains constant in all areas.

ran fixlauncher / game repair and deleted diskcachearena. also, changed all my sound settings, saved, restored settings, saved, with no change in sound ( or lack of sound ).

lvl 55 sent

lvl 51 vanguard

jep, isnt playing the sound.

i also noticed the Gurian Lightning has a "new" sound?

i liked the old one. or is this a bug too? hope so :D

do i have to make a new thread about my mount? :)

ill do ^^

Edited by Amooks

• 4 weeks later...