The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Increasing Credit Cap

Hi everyone,

I have a few suggestions for the cartel market, but mostly I really would like to be able to purchase an increase in my credits cap. Right now I am a preferred status player, so my credits cap is 350k, but Free to Play players can only go up to 200k. I think it would be very helpful if there was a character or legacy unlock that increases the credits cap by 100k or more. Many people on different website that talk about swtor have also been asking for that unlock to be available in the cartel market. I also am aware that this would be a pointless unlock for subscribers, but there are other items all ready in the cartel market that subscribers won't need such as hide the head slot and unify colors. Please take this into consideration for I believe it will help make the game even more enjoyable. Thanks!

Probably what would be best would be a CM unlock (like Artifact unlock) that removes the credit cap. Alternately take the route of raising the credit cap by 200K each time (similar to how the GTN unlock adds one GTN sale slot). Make it so those unlocks are much more expensive than the current release from escrow things. Like other permanent unlocks have character and account wide variants.

People who find they rarely need more credits than what the cap already allows may find the credit escrow thing more cost efficient, people who are GTN junkies will find the permanent unlock more useful. Everyone wins.