The laughable comparison of PvE to PvP gearing up

Floplag

No you didn't OP did and I think one other in this thread...

From earlier...

I believe you have overshot the mark by around 730,000 comms, correct me if I'm wrong. Divide all your figures by ten and you'll be closer to the mark. So it's possible, but unlikely to do in a week. Partisan can be done in a night, full conq perhaps 2-3 weeks.

Getting tired of repeating myself to people who can neither read nor do basic maths.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From earlier...

Getting tired of repeating myself to people who can neither read nor do basic maths.

I think you misunderstood me in that. The OP said he could get top tier PvP gear in a day. Granted we established I slipped a 0 in my calculation but further established a basic set of Partisan gear takes at least 24 hours to earn and your calculation of 2-3 weeks for a basic set of Conquerer gear seems accurate if the perfect storm was played out.

I think you misunderstood me in that. The OP said he could get top tier PvP gear in a day. Granted we established I slipped a 0 in my calculation but further established a basic set of Partisan gear takes at least 24 hours to earn and your calculation of 2-3 weeks for a basic set of Conquerer gear seems accurate if the perfect storm was played out.

I very possibly do have the wrong end of the stick. And seeing as its only us keeping this thing alive, I'm gonna quietly sneak out the back door.