The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Sith Raider Respirator

I looked and looked but haven't seen this mentioned anywhere... I want one for my Jedi.

Sith can get this with numerous head pieces already (such as the sovereign) but sadly nada for the Jedi... :(.

It would look much like what Malgus wears...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Malgus

Please :).

There are a fair few under different aliases. Can't remember them right now.

There are a fair few under different aliases. Can't remember them right now.

For a Jedi?

Quite a few for Sith... and my little Sith alt has bought quite a few... But mail them over to Rep side and they are circlets or something else stupid :mad:.

I want one for my Jedi and have never been able to find one Rep side. I would be happy to be proved wrong... :).

Edited by Mordarion

Update...

So far I know of 4 Heavy Armor head pieces that look like a respirator on the Sith side...

Sovereign Mind

Warlord

Peacekeeper

Reinforced Chanlon

The Warlord and Peacekeeper are class restricted (one Sith Warrior, one Jedi Knight) but all of these head pieces become circlets on Rep side... :mad:!!

So unless someone can tell me what I have missed on Rep side I want a respirator in the CM!!

Edited by Mordarion

I'm sure your fellow Jedi would get suspicious if you wore that.

Another reason why I also hate Jedi with dark side corruption but they're still with the Jedi... Surely they would have noticed by now.

You haven't missed anything.

Respirators are an Empire thing and there are none for the Republic.

Well bummer and tbh what would be the big deal... Malgus got the respirator for an injury... am I really missing something that it is not just a piece of equipment but imbued with part of the dark side?

So barring some unknown knowledge that needs to be shared with me... my request for a Sith Raider Respirator stands as I like the look :).