[Suggestion] Mouseover Preview of the Scripted Line for Dialogue Choices

runo

Hey all,

I had a (hopefully simple!) suggestion to throw into the mix: I think it'd be really nice if, during dialogue choices, we could have the choice to mouse-over the specific choice and see what the scripted line entails. This should be an option that is disabled by default, but can be toggled on/off in the options menu or maybe with the example command of "/mouseover".

Let's say you have three choices, just for example. You are a Sith having breakfast with a Jedi and the Jedi says something that just ticks you off!

NPC Jedi: (Jed I. Mann) "...and that is so NOT how you eat with a space-fork."

You (Lord Darky Draknus) respond with...

Choice 1: "I'm sorry." But when you mouse over the option, a popup menu instead describes the line as "Oh, my apologies about that old Jedi chap. I believe I will appropriately adjust to the etiquette of Jedi manners and methods." [Light Side Points +100]

Choice 2: "Shush!" But when you mouse over the option, a popup menu instead describes the line as, "Oh stick a fork in it." [Neutral Option, 0 Morality Loss/Gain]

Choice 3: "Now you die!" But when you mouse over the option, a popup menu instead describes the line as "I'm going to kill you slowly and eat the hot breakfast you left on the table!" [Dark Side Points +100]

What do you all think? :o

I was actually thinking the same thing being a huge Mass Effect fan and whatnot, since they have that :p

I've... actually never played ME, so I had no idea that was in there. LOL

@squidheadjax: Agreed!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.